Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worried about catching something?  (Read 3114 times)

gari54

I'd say that given the numbers they are exposed to its almost certain that a prossie will have most of the common STD's such as herpes, and hepititus. So engaging in any unprotected oral or even kissing will be risky. Does anyone worry about this?

Offline cunnyhunt

I'd say that given the numbers they are exposed to its almost certain that a prossie will have most of the common STD's such as herpes, and hepititus. So engaging in any unprotected oral or even kissing will be risky. Does anyone worry about this?

Have you tried fishing for a hobby ?  :cool:

Offline Steve2

Offline CBPaul

Have you tried fishing for a hobby ?  :cool:

:lol:

OWO and kissing doesn't worry me, obviously if the prossie was repugnant and unhygienic I would opt out but otherwise the day I feel nervous about kissing a prossie will be the day I pack up punting.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Really and what facts are you basing this on?  Anyone with any sense would ensure they have regular Hep Jabs for a start.  As for Herpes anyone can have it even virgins as a cold sore is just herpes but on the mouth and can still be transferred to the genitals.  Just because a prossie may have sex with a lot of men it does not mean it is almost certain she will have an STI and it is less certain she will have two or even most of the common ones.  she wouldnt last very long if she did, two reviews saying a punter caught X from a prossie would destroy her business.  One could be put down to a mistake by the person who caught it, Two or more couldn't.

I think you are looking at the wrong hobby if you truly think this way and should perhaps take up something with no risk like knitting although have heard you can hurt yourself if you stick a knitting needle in your eye.  Perhaps reading, ah no then you have paper cuts.   :dash: :dash:

Offline hendrix

No, I don't worry about it. I look after my own health as best as I can and get tested regularly without fail. Life without any risk at all is frankly pointless.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'd say that given the numbers they are exposed to its almost certain that a prossie will have most of the common STD's such as herpes, and hepititus.

Yes, indeed, they might even have Ebola, that's why I dress like this now when I go on a punt, you can't be too careful. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline blackpunter

If you are such a germophobe you can try this innovation External Link/Members Only. Let us know how you find it :lol:

Diehard

I never used to be as always assumed hookers were really careful, but as another thread I posted on here alludes to, it does concern me how blasé many hookers are about split condoms, and how often it seems to have occurred for them.

I do not trust hookers at all, but I employ a cost benefit assessment. There are risks from oral without but all are treatable with antibiotics so if I am unlucky I can be cured. The real nasties I don't think can be in reality obtained from receiving oral without or snogging. Theoretically they say you can, but very unlikely.

Bareback sex though is a total complete no no. If I ever have a split condom I would shit myself for 3 months and at 9am the day the three months has elapsed be at the clinic door!!

Also, I would recommend guys to put the condom on yourself. This doesn't just apply to using hookers either, I employ same safeguards on rare occasions I pull in real life.

Online Happyjose

Also, I would recommend guys to put the condom on yourself. This doesn't just apply to using hookers either, I employ same safeguards on rare occasions I pull in real life.

No thanks. If we all start putting condoms on ourselves then the art of the prossie putting it on with her mouth will be lost to the world. That would be a tragedy

StPunt

you might also get run over by a double decker bus while crossing the road

Offline dami3n

Yes, indeed, they might even have Ebola, that's why I dress like this now when I go on a punt, you can't be too careful. 

Hidden Image/Members Only
:lol:

hilarious but serious at the same time ...as an afro american in london I have noticed I'm increasingly quizzed on my African origins

WG:where are you from?
me:essex :rolleyes:
WG:no originally, you don't sound british
me:from the US, but lived here 7 years and before then Germany
WG:okay where in africa did your family come from originally?
me:what like centuries ago? umm okay Jamaica?
WG:have you to Africa lately?
me:nah never been
WG:okay I do OWO only

WHAT THE FUCK!!! :D

I should just go through the punt and tell her I'm from Liberia on my way out

StPunt

tell her she was equally as good as the wg you saw in nigeria last week  :scare:

Offline smiths

I realise punting isnt for the squeamish and punt on a risk to reward basis. In my case this means i require OWO and kissing but wouldnt do BB. I then go to the GUM quartely to get checked out. So yes it concerns me but not enough to want to stop punting plus i havent yet caught anything, though i wont be getting complacent.

How i view it is as a punter is if your worries about catching something outweigh the wish to punt find another pastime.

Offline Vivago

A dick doc once told me that I was probably safer fucking a sex worker in UK than having a one night stand with a civvy.  At least the prossie will be more likely to get herself checked at reasonably regular intervals, will be aware of the signs and symptoms when things go wrong and will not be reticent about getting it sorted out.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline smiths

A dick doc once told me that I was probably safer fucking a sex worker in UK than having a one night stand with a civvy.  At least the prossie will be more likely to get herself checked at reasonably regular intervals, will be aware of the signs and symptoms when things go wrong and will not be reticent about getting it sorted out.

I am not at all convinced most WGs do get themselves checked out on a regular basis, sure those on forums say they do but it wouldnt be good for business to say anything else. I certainly dont just blindly believe they do.

Offline JoeyRamone

I would say this is probably true when you're talking about an intelligent and sensible prossy, such as Dani on this site. But when you're talking about the drop outs, smack heads, and the plethora of controlled-or-not EE girls that flood the UK, I'd not be so sure.

I'm sure there are some out there that take their health, and the health of their punters, seriously, and I'm sure many have the intelligence to do so. But I don't think it can be said for all, and what worry's me is it might only be 50% of the working girls that do.

sunday

When Ebola arrives in the UK it will put me off punting. It is likely to be weeks away.

Offline Boundless

Really and what facts are you basing this on?  Anyone with any sense would ensure they have regular Hep Jabs for a start.  As for Herpes anyone can have it even virgins as a cold sore is just herpes but on the mouth and can still be transferred to the genitals.  Just because a prossie may have sex with a lot of men it does not mean it is almost certain she will have an STI and it is less certain she will have two or even most of the common ones.  she wouldnt last very long if she did, two reviews saying a punter caught X from a prossie would destroy her business.  One could be put down to a mistake by the person who caught it, Two or more couldn't.

I think you are looking at the wrong hobby if you truly think this way and should perhaps take up something with no risk like knitting although have heard you can hurt yourself if you stick a knitting needle in your eye.  Perhaps reading, ah no then you have paper cuts.   :dash: :dash:

I like to think (maybe naively) that a WG is going to take more care than a civvie who is shagging loads of blokes because it's their job and hopefully are aware of the risks and how to avoid them. Having said that, after doing RO on a few girls in the last few weeks and now having a sore throat I'm a little concerned, even though it's probably a cold as everyone around me seems to be sneezing and coughing at the moment.

Edit: Yes totally agree that it's not all WG's by any means, if the place is a tip or they smell, then it does make you wonder about their other bits!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 05:16:18 pm by Boundless »

nova painted floozie

I have thought the equivalent about punters. I've had conversations with boyfriends who have never punted (at least so they tell me!) who told me they have had unprotected sex with several women and never once did the thought of STIs enter their head.
The conversation always goes like this:
Me - So how do you know you haven't got an STI?
Him - Well I haven't got any symptoms.
Me - All STIs have symptoms do they?
Him - Well no, but I'd know by now if I had one, wouldn't I?
Me - And how would you know exactly, if you've never been to the GUM clinic.

:dash:  :scare:

Diehard

When Ebola arrives in the UK it will put me off punting. It is likely to be weeks away.

Glad someone raised this. I'm really worried about this disease as well. If I hear of one report of a sex worker having it then I'm done punting.

Diehard

I have thought the equivalent about punters. I've had conversations with boyfriends who have never punted (at least so they tell me!) who told me they have had unprotected sex with several women and never once did the thought of STIs enter their head.
The conversation always goes like this:
Me - So how do you know you haven't got an STI?
Me - All STIs have symptoms do they?
Him - Well no, but I'd know by now if I had one, wouldn't I?
Me - And how would you know exactly, if you've never been to the GUM clinic.

:dash:  :scare:

I think punters are likely to be the most responsible men about. Many are married so that one obvious reason why. Many have high profile careers so catching something and having to go to gum clinic for treatment would be their worse nightmare. In general I do think sti's bother men more than women, at least at university all the blokes I knew who put it about a bit got tested. The women though did not, or at least they kept quiet during any conversation on the subject.

Many hookers say they get tested regularly, I am very sceptical. I think a lot assume using a condom means they are safe. I also disagree with doctors who say it is safer seeing hookers than one night stands with civvies. On what basis. Just because a hooker may be tested today and clean, if she sees five blokes a day, the condom splits with one of them, then she could be infected, so surely statistically it has to be more likely to catch off a wg.

Still, as many have said, it is risk v reward. Condom use during sex is the key. I enjoy oral without, yes I am at risk of bacterial infections, but it is a smallish risk and treatable. If we don't take some risks, life would be fucking boring.

StPunt

Glad someone raised this. I'm really worried about this disease as well. If I hear of one report of a sex worker having it then I'm done punting.

if a sex worker contracts ebola i can assure you it wont be to do with her job.

Diehard

if a sex worker contracts ebola i can assure you it wont be to do with her job.

Still will put me off punting. I'm hearing stories of people in uk with it now, this a few days after USA reported cases. Weren't we told it couldn't spread from Africa? Or am I mistaken?

Offline sushi

Nobody in the UK has Ebola one nurse had it but was cured.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nobody in the UK has Ebola .

Yet.      :rolleyes:

There are currently no checks on incoming flights from Africa.

I remember visiting Thailand during the Sars scare and they were using heat sensitive cameras on people entering the country, if you had a high temperature you would be stopped.

Offline sushi

Same thing happening in the UK with flights from west Africa.

Offline sushi

sorry might have been a bit previous its West Africa who are heat screening not sure if the UK are doing it yet but I think they should.

LL

I agree with some of this.  WGs are classified as being in a high-risk groups by the GUM clinics as you know - just as punters are too.  Hence the reason that both groups are offered Hep B vaccinations.  However, we're also more likely to be tested regularly.  And it's bullshit to say that all, or even most WGs have Hepatitis and Herpes.

However, as for a prossie destroying her business by passing on an STI or two.  I don't believe that.  Even ones which are well-known in our community for being bad news in terms of drugs / stealing / hygiene / etc - informed punters will avoid them but they'll still get plenty of business.  Also, the vast majority of WGs could easily reinvent themselves with a new name and profile.  Not quite so easy for the minority that post full-face shots, but even they could move to a new town and start afresh.

miyagi

as long as the wg is clean and hygenic owo is not a problem, you cant really catch anything from owo, its the condom splitting during sex or bareback sex you have to worry about

Offline maxxblue

as long as the wg is clean and hygenic owo is not a problem, you cant really catch anything from owo, its the condom splitting during sex or bareback sex you have to worry about

Not true.

The risk is lower than bareback sex, but you can still catch an STI from owo.

Offline tightfoot69

Ebola will wipe us all out like Swine Flu did.

Toshiba

Still will put me off punting. I'm hearing stories of people in uk with it now, this a few days after USA reported cases. Weren't we told it couldn't spread from Africa? Or am I mistaken?

You are hearing things then cos youre wrong

Toshiba

I suspect the guys who reply on here with a kind of "not much to worry about" attitude are single

If you are attached EVERY punt is a worry for me afterwards, ive been to yhe clinic twice in a year and a halfs punting, i dont mind admitting that because i think a lot of people are economical with the truth in this game.

I do owo if on offer and always use protection for sex but i also like RO and DFK all of which you can pick something up

Knowing ive fucked a pro$$ie and the fucking my GF a week later is a constant play on my mind, ive my own reasons for using a WG mainly my curiosity for filthy sex with a young hottie or maybe im a bit of a sex addict.i do constantly worry about punting as i know i will be devastated to lose my comfy life in which the sex has got better recently and more often.

People will say im not right for punting but like others have pointed out to me its difficult to stop

Believe me i always worry about sti's but for selfish reasons and if you are attached you MUST feel the same as me imho

JV547845

Having said that, after doing RO on a few girls in the last few weeks and now having a sore throat I'm a little concerned, even though it's probably a cold as everyone around me seems to be sneezing and coughing at the moment.

That's been happening to me too all year but I've never tested positive for anything, the GUM clinic did throat swabs when I told them I had a sore throat.  I'd get tested and not worry about it.

JV547845

Ebola will wipe us all out like Swine Flu did.

If it hits the West like Bird flu we're a lot better prepared, better hygiene, we don't touch corpses as part of our culture or handle bush meat, we don't loot quarantine centres, we don't stigmatise people with the infection, we're not afraid of coming forward if we're ill. 

Offline adindas

Do you thing the punters are not afraid of getting infected STDs, not to mention the killer HIV ? so naive ....
The fact is that majority of people have been punting here and aware about the risk but the risk is so tiny and therefore this is the risk that most punters are preparing to face.

When you meet a hottie in a pub that you could bang or to take home for a one night stand, do you still ask her a proof whether she is recently being checked ?? She might had been with other people on the night before who were infected with STDs or HIV or whatever you call it.

You drive home you might get a car accident. Any activity will involve some degree of risk. If you are worried too much with this tiny risk then do not punt or do not even kiss, have sex with a stranger as simple as that.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 09:40:18 am by adindas »

pierrot

If your that fucking worried about catching something then you shouldn't be punting.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

If your that fucking worried about catching something then you shouldn't be punting.

The only thing I've caught is the motherfucker of a cold which has caused one lady to go short this week with a cancelled punt;(.

Toshiba

Thats easy to say, are you single?

Offline smiths

For me the tipping point is where your worries outweigh the thought of punting with attractive WGs. Once that situation occurs whats the point of continuing punting, it wont be any fun. I hope i never reach such a point.

Offline punk

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 09:50:43 pm by punk »

nova painted floozie

I think punters are likely to be the most responsible men about. Many are married so that one obvious reason why. Many have high profile careers so catching something and having to go to gum clinic for treatment would be their worse nightmare. In general I do think sti's bother men more than women, at least at university all the blokes I knew who put it about a bit got tested. The women though did not, or at least they kept quiet during any conversation on the subject.

Many hookers say they get tested regularly, I am very sceptical. I think a lot assume using a condom means they are safe. I also disagree with doctors who say it is safer seeing hookers than one night stands with civvies. On what basis. Just because a hooker may be tested today and clean, if she sees five blokes a day, the condom splits with one of them, then she could be infected, so surely statistically it has to be more likely to catch off a wg.

Still, as many have said, it is risk v reward. Condom use during sex is the key. I enjoy oral without, yes I am at risk of bacterial infections, but it is a smallish risk and treatable. If we don't take some risks, life would be fucking boring.

I don't agree with that first bit. Punters come from all walks of life, from those who painstakingly cobble together enough for a half hour punt to those who only book overnights.
I'm not sure about the second bit. I can imagine women being more reticent to discuss it than men (especially in front of a man) but I would have thought that more women would worry about an STI affecting their fertility.

Offline maxxblue

I think punters are likely to be the most responsible men about.
[what do you base this argument on?]
Many are married so that one obvious reason why. Many have high profile careers [how do you know this?] so catching something and having to go to gum clinic for treatment would be their worse nightmare [why would it be their worse nightmare? GUM clinics are discrete and non-judgmental]. In general I do think sti's bother men more than women [again, what do you base this on?], at least at university all the blokes I knew who put it about a bit got tested. The women though did not [how do you know?], or at least they kept quiet during any conversation on the subject [exactly!].

Many hookers say they get tested regularly, I am very sceptical [from a purely business perspective it makes sense to get tested regularly, never mind for health reasons]. I think a lot assume using a condom means they are safe. I also disagree with doctors who say it is safer seeing hookers than one night stands with civvies [ah, the doctors must be wrong then, and you must be right]. On what basis. Just because a hooker may be tested today and clean, if she sees five blokes a day, the condom splits with one of them, then she could be infected, so surely statistically it has to be more likely to catch off a wg [you clearly do not understand statistics].

Still, as many have said, it is risk v reward. Condom use during sex is the key. I enjoy oral without, yes I am at risk of bacterial [and fungal and viral] infections, but it is a smallish risk and treatable. If we don't take some risks, life would be fucking boring.

Not sure I agree with all of the points you make.    :rolleyes: