Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EroticEmms - Incall Wimbledon  (Read 2019 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline moylesey

External Link/Members Only

Having had a previous outcall with Emms that i had to cancel at the last minute, the stars aligned and managed to arrange an in-call meeting.

Comms where good, she can sometimes take a day or two to reply, but i think she just doesn't log in when she's not working, which seems fair enough.

Paid £200 for 1 hour, no extras.

In-Call was at a hotel 5 minutes from the tube, helpfully lift access without needing to go via reception, met Emms at the door access once at the floor.

We sorted the business and i headed to the bathroom to freshen up, whilst i was doing that Emms changed out of her civies and into exactly what i had requested.

Looks/Body wise, pretty much all been covered before, but nice curvy body, not overweight at all, really nice tits and ass, very happy.

What followed was fantastic, lots of LFK/69/Oral/RO, and some truly spectacular squirting (not sure that hotel room will ever be the same again).

Her Oral skills are awesome, lots of deepthroat and gagging/spitting, good tongue action and paying attention to the balls.

Then some cowgirl and doggy, followed by CIM to finish, with 5 minutes to spare.

I was honestly impressed that i managed to last the whole time, was touch and go several times :D

Great, slightly kinky GFE, exactly what i was looking for, will definitely be back if the stars align again!

Offline The_Don

(not sure that hotel room will ever be the same again).

Before or after  :unknown:

Offline moylesey

Ha, after. But has made me somewhat more skeptical about sitting on any of the furniture in a hotel room going forwards . . .