Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strawberry and peaches rare Donny visit  (Read 2115 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6519825) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

Now I don't know how but this slipped my mind and happened towards the end of last year .
30mins £110
Location apartment near town center .

Now this lady is right up my street and if I could I would see her more often but I don't go Sheffield way on to often.
She's beautiful, imo , and has a lovely athletic figure.
I arrived on time and am buzzed in straight after my text to let her know I'm there . Up to the apartment and she's waiting with the door slightly ajar , I walk in and she's wearing a sexy black outfit . I jump in the shower then go into the bedroom where she's sat on the edge of the bed . She pulls me over drops the towel and proceeded to give me around 10mins of amazing oral . I'm getting right close and just want to fuck her, rubbered me up bent her over and gave her about 5 mins of my best untill I filled the bag . I collapse on the bed and she cleans me up with some wet wipes . We chat about stuff and she lies next to me and we fk a few times between talking . We eventually get up I get dressed and we chat more by the time I'd left I was over by about 10 mins . I'm definitely thinking of getting a little blue pill to see this beauty next time so I can enjoy her more .

Offline viper13

Seen this one a couple of years ago when she worked from Jump in Barnsley

She is FAF and a fantastic slim toned body.  Into fitness and marathon running, aswell as other stuff related that we talked about and had in common.

See her hourly rates haven't changed, I payed 160 notes for the hour then.

She hates feedback, she says it degrading and has it blocked on her profile as you can see.  I wouldn't have normally gone with someone that has this but risked it and glad I did, never went back though as she moved her In Calls to Sheffield Centre

Thanks for the review, brought back some good memories  :hi:

Offline Candyman1900

It was nearly 2 years ago I saw her for the first time and it was in jump too .

Offline Thelatitude0

Thanks for the review, she's in the HL for when I plan to visit sheffield

Offline Ortame

I know different people have different taste, but what would you rate her facially?

Offline Candyman1900

I know different people have different taste, but what would you rate her facially?

She's attractive imo just imagine Jennifer Connelly or maybe Demi Moore when they looked a little to thin .