Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London redheads  (Read 3323 times)

ChrisQ

I have the urge to see a beautiful, 18-32 year-old natural redhead. DFK a must and OWO/CIM very much preferred. Any good recomendations? I am a first time poster here but a long time lurker, so be gentle on me.

Offline Fully Sated

I would suggest investigating, Ella Jolie (previously Ella_23) or Busty English Mia.

I saw Ella a few years ago, she is friendly petite and a natural red head. I found her a little reserved/submissive. I have just noticed that her fee is now £170, I paid £150 and I don’t think that I would select to see her for the higher tariff.

Ella

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10919.0

I visited Mia this year, she is very different to Ella, bigger (size 14) bustier, raunchier and less expensive. She has red/brown hair.

Mia

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=705

Both girls offered DFK, OWO and Mia offers CIM (cannot recall if Ella offers CIM) and swallowing for an additional fee. I would also suggest that you use the ‘search’ facility on this forum and ‘Adult Work’ to research possible candidates. Good luck.

ChrisQ

I would suggest investigating, Ella Jolie (previously Ella_23) or Busty English Mia.

I saw Ella a few years ago, she is friendly petite and a natural red head. I found her a little reserved/submissive. I have just noticed that her fee is now £170, I paid £150 and I don’t think that I would select to see her for the higher tariff.

Ella

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10919.0

I visited Mia this year, she is very different to Ella, bigger (size 14) bustier, raunchier and less expensive. She has red/brown hair.

Mia

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=705

Both girls offered DFK, OWO and Mia offers CIM (cannot recall if Ella offers CIM) and swallowing for an additional fee. I would also suggest that you use the ‘search’ facility on this forum and ‘Adult Work’ to research possible candidates. Good luck.

Ella is a little too far South for me but I did have her in my possibles.

Mia was also in my possibles and I think I may pay her a visit.

I have searched AW over and over. I was looking for personal recommendations. Thanks for recommending Mia.

The happy one

I have searched AW over and over. I was looking for personal recommendations. Thanks for recommending Mia.

Hi

Do you want an incall or outcall

I know one red head who is happy with all the services your after and can deep throat like there is no tomorrow

Mark Andrews

If Central London would be ideal, maybe have a look at Verity: External Link/Members Only. She will be about for sure around latter part of the month.

ChrisQ

Hi

Do you want an incall or outcall

I know one red head who is happy with all the services your after and can deep throat like there is no tomorrow

Incall. Do tell...

ChrisQ

If Central London would be ideal, maybe have a look at Verity: External Link/Members Only. She will be about for sure around latter part of the month.
I'd love to see verity but she's a little out of my price band!

The happy one

Offline theHappyLondonPigeon

Hi sorry she only does outcall

I'd be interested in her if you have a link? :)

ChrisQ

Mia sounded ideal but is apparently 'Away indefinitely'. A real shame. Any more ideas?

Offline Fully Sated

That's a shame about Mia, she was very nice. Unfortunately I cannot recall any other red heads that I would personally recommend. I am sure others will come up trumps!

ChrisQ

That's a shame about Mia, she was very nice. Unfortunately I cannot recall any other red heads that I would personally recommend. I am sure others will come up trumps!

I hope so, it's becoming all I think about!

Mark Andrews

Where do you usually say has the best choice of Redhead's from your experience in hiring them?

Offline Fully Sated

I apologise for any ambiguity with regard to my last post. I don't think that I have ever deliberately sort out a red head girl. I consider other aspects as a priority. It just so happens that among others, I have seen two girls, that I would happily recommend and they both have red hair. That was the sole reason that I submitted their details. I am sorry that I cannot be of any further assistance.

handyandy

I'd love to see verity but she's a little out of my price band!

I have seen Verity twice and she is bloody gorgeous, like the OP I too have a thing for redheads.

domino131

A genuine ginger/redhead girl is like my holy grail, and like the OP I've searched AW over and over to find what I'm looking for to no avail.  I think redhead girls tend to know they're a rarity and so often they're well out of my price range.

Ginger X looks interesting, but she's in Kettering so it's a couple of hours train journey out of London:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That ginger maggie linked to in an above post looks good but she hasn't logged in for two months.

london

I saw her last month , she has nice body and very cute face BUT  Romanian   :crazy:and very limited service , no CIM , light kissing but good for fk only , she has long sexy leg

When I saw her back few months ago for 2 times she has dark hair but now she has changed it to red

some of her pics in FG still has black hair , check with her she may change her hair colour again .

if you fancy kissing she is good but not very deep FK , she is smoker , Came on her tits also CIM

hope these help .