Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashleigh - Cheshire Elite - Crewe (CW2)  (Read 807 times)

Offline GorillaWarfare

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 minutes
Price: £50
Location: Address on website, but a short walk from Crewe train station.
Comms.: No prior comms. Walked in and only Ashleigh was available to be seen immediately.

The Crewe parlour scene is always my favourite way of getting back on the saddle after a lengthy period without punting, and so it was back to Cheshire Elite to see what was on offer.

Saw Courtney in there before we started and she has a cracking pair of tits. May have to go and try them for myself sometime,

As for Ashleigh, the website lists her as 21. I'd probably give her late 20s. She blonde (now) with an attractive face and a nice body. Great arse, nice tits (think natural). A few tattoos, including some not-subtle ones so if that's not your bag give her a miss. I'm shown to the room and await her.

For the action, standard stuff. I didn't opt for any extra so it was OW, doggy and cowgirl. Very standard session but all services delivered with enthusiasm as she makes me cum in the nodder when riding me. She also didn't rush me out once we were finished, which was a change from the usual conveyor belt-feeling of Cheshire Elite and other similar places.

Positives
Got what I expected
Didn't rush me

Neutrals
You get what you pay for with her. Not going to be the most memorable punt of my life but did just the trick.

Negatives
Not their fault, but there were builders doing work round the back entrance and they knew exactly what I was getting up to. Probably would have been more discrete brazenly walking in through the front.

Overall, good time for a cheap and cheerful punt. Would recommend as a plan B like I know parlours like this are for a lot of people.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 12:28:32 pm by GorillaWarfare »