Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve - be tempted  (Read 1629 times)

taffdan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

well tempted i am, i am going in, unless anyone has any info to share?

No offence Sir Frank but as this is a Swansea punt your opinion will be ignored :D

Offline JT100

Bit too pricey for me, especially in Swansea.  I'm looking forward to Sir Franks comments...

SirFrank

Don't get me fucking started on Swansea......

taffdan

Don't get me fucking started on Swansea......

:hi: hats off to sir frank he - as usual - is absolutely right.

Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 08:12:41 +0000
To: Eve be tempted
Subject: Todays meeting

……

However if something does come up your end like a natural disaster or attack or nerves then please let me know before 12noon so I can cancel the hotel.

To: Me
Sent: Wednesday, 8 October, 2014 12:06:02 PM
Subject: RE: Todays meeting

Hi Dan, sorry for the such late notice, but I've just come on my period, very heavy angst early, a bit unexpected. I won't be able to meet after all. So so sorry. Next time I'll give you a free hour to say sorry for messing you around. I really didn't mean to xx

:thumbsdown:

I think this is a fake profile, no feed back limited poor quality photo -  I may be wrong but I won't be repeating the mistake or taking a free hour!!! :

Only good thing is I left an hours grace on the hotel so just managed to cancel at 12:55 after reading her/his/their 12:06 message ;)

Salt

seems like a lot of trouble for a fake  profile i.e. no private gallery etc....

maybe get her to book the hotel for your freebie?

still really annoying though!

JV547845

……

Next time I'll give you a free hour to say sorry for messing you around. I really didn't mean to xx

:thumbsdown:

If it's not too far away for you I'd go for it.  Assuming she's good to her word (it's probably a 2 hours for 1 hour deal not a free 1 hour in call right?), I think she's got it spot on about how you should cancel on someone.

taffdan

If it's not too far away for you I'd go for it.  Assuming she's good to her word (it's probably a 2 hours for 1 hour deal not a free 1 hour in call right?), I think she's got it spot on about how you should cancel on someone.

Tell you what JV, drop her a line and claim my "free hour" as my guest ;) you will effectively get 2 hours for 140.00 , if you pitch a tent in swansea bay you might avoid hotel charges.

Me - I have never met a woman who doesn't know she is starting her menstral cycle at least a day before, either through moods or physical symptoms. Then to leave it until 6 minutes  after the "set deadline" for cancelling the hotel? Do me a favour :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 08:55:02 pm by taffdan »

Nosferatu-

well tempted i am, i am going in, unless anyone has any info to share?

No offence Sir Frank but as this is a Swansea punt your opinion will be ignored :D

Look like she back on the rampage I thought she'd left Swansea,under a new name  now obviously,

She had reliability issues the last time she was on AW, the profile pic looks the same, must be still studying in Swansea, as she was not local,

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cheeseman

Are you sure? That doesn't look like EBT to me

Offline mashit1

Im not sure thats eve, are you sure ?

Jester269269

She's got a Masters Degree.

Not in marketing I hope, as that profiles Shite :dash:

Offline Cheeseman

Would be great if she did return.  One of the best ever imo

Offline Punting_Mad

Pretty sure it's not Eve.. I'm lead to believe that she's settled down with someone and is concentrating on her studies. And Eve wasn't welsh....
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 03:15:35 pm by Punting_Mad »

Nosferatu-

Smoke and mirrors I think :D, masters Degree, 5,1, size 8 adds up, I think the Welsh bit is poetic licence, what is it 3 years residency to play for Wales, I think it's be photo shopped, for certain.

Offline virtualplayer

That pic isn't Eve.

Like others have said I was told that she met someone and settled down.

Yes she was a great punt and had the pleasure of her and SJ and her and WB.

Would I like her to come back part of me is yes as she is a good service provider and part no as I couldn't afford it lol