Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs - Lymm  (Read 1978 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline JustinB

External Link/Members Only

£130 per hr including anal which was a nice surprise!

Punt happened about a month ago. Started the year with the first punt to see IB. Had her on the hotlist for a while but not been able to arrange a time although she's been extensively reviewed.
Saw her light on and decided to try my luck. She accepted and we agreed an hr session GFE. Comms were good and prompt, no issues.

Usual Lymm services arrangement to those who've been there. Lots of parking and straight into the hotel past the reception, no issues. 

Knocked on the door and she answered with the usual hiding behind it and was greeted by a nice kiss on the lips.  She was dressed in red bra and panties. Age was about right late 30s/early40s, nice body dress size is about right too. She had a bit of a Victoria Wood look about her with the hair in a bob. She defo has a milfy natural look about her, no trout pout, fillers etc but pics on the website are a bit out of date. Handed over the notes and I when asked to freshen up she handed me a new towel.

Came out of the shower and she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Started DFK kissing and rubbing hands all over my body which definitely help get me in the mood, then I started sucking on those massive awesome 34Gs. We then got onto the bed and she took off the towel covering my modesty and stroked my cock which was already standing to attention. She then dribbled a fat load of spit onto my cock while looking me in the eye which was really hot and proceeded to give some delightful OWO. Felt the sap starting to rise so decided to switch and went down on her. She was fresh and clean but was a bit stubbly. She got really wet and after a time decided to put the PPE. No lube require and slid right into fucking in doggy for while grabbing her nice round ass. Its not flabby but not firm either but 100% grabbable. :D  Only thing I found was she was a bit loose downstairs as I was lasting much longer than usual!  :thumbsup: Then just as I was thinking that she asked if I wanted anal......well I was not expecting that but far from me to look gift horses etc. So pulled out of her pussy and straight up the chocolate channel which was tighter and happily pumped away until I filled the bag in her ass. I pulled out and she handed me some wet wipes to clean up. A post shag a kiss and a nice chat after. Had a clean up shower, got dressed and a goodbye kiss before heading out with a spring in my step.

All in all it was a good punt and IB was very friendly and professional. Got on well with her and good vfm. Would return but maybe not for a while as I want to try some other SPs, also interested in her mate ms maria stockings. :D

Online Bustydusty

Thanks for the review I’ve never got round to seeing her
Maria is good btw