Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I walked for the first time last week...  (Read 2323 times)

Offline LanceVance

...and it felt good. I have seen threads here when trying to walk or asking for a refund has led to much more trouble than its worth, which made me nervous about having to walk if I ever felt I had to.

But then after walking when the girl waiting for me was much less than desired when I rang a phone box number a short drive away last week, I really don't get what I had been nervous about. Just pad your pockets, pretend you have forgot your wallet in the car, say will you quickly grab it and out the door you go.

Knowing that I can walk when dissatisfied instead of putting with crap only to moan about it on here has already made me an even confident punter that I was before. Thanks UKP, for showing me how it is done.  :hi:

sucky2dollar

GJ although you should let them know the reason why you are walking so they can possibly fix the problem.

i.e.
pics not accurate
services not as advertised
sudden extra's
poor attitude
hygiene issues

If you just disappear into the night they will just think 'timewaster' and continue self righteously doing whatever they were doing.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Walking is totally acceptable, that is your right ------------------- not sure about asking for a refund though, you may have to get it back from Sergei.     :hi:

Offline nigel4498

GJ although you should let them know the reason why you are walking so they can possibly fix the problem.

i.e.
pics not accurate
sudden extra's
poor attitude
hygiene issues

If you just disappear into the night they will just think 'timewaster' and continue self righteously doing whatever they were doing.
Totally agree, give them the reason you are walking and they might improve.
It might just sink in that what we want is what they advertise and if they lie and cheat then we are on our way.

Offline Jimmyredcab

i.e.
pics not accurate
sudden extra's
poor attitude
hygiene issues

Far easier to just say you have left your wallet in the car, anything else could lead to a drama, if she is doing something wrong that is her problem -------------- not mine.    :hi:

Offline blackburnian

i.e.
pics not accurate
sudden extra's
poor attitude
hygiene issues

Fair point but for safety's sake I wouldn't do it to their face - txt them when out of the way if you want but doubt it will make no difference 99% of the time .

BB

Dr Yes

Totally agree, give them the reason you are walking and they might improve.
It might just sink in that what we want is what they advertise and if they lie and cheat then we are on our way.

Totally agree that we should tell them why we walk  :hi:  How the hell are they ever going to know that they're crap if we don't ?

Offline RedKettle

often the last thing you need is a scene - and saying you are walking because she is a fat cow is likely to cause one.  Wallet in car often good way out with dignity for all.  But in some cases may be appropriate to give feedback where reason less contentious.

Dr Yes

Fair point but for safety's sake I wouldn't do it to their face - txt them when out of the way if you want but doubt it will make no difference 99% of the time .

BB
Far easier to just say you have left your wallet in the car, anything else could lead to a drama, if she is doing something wrong that is her problem -------------- not mine.    :hi:

That's a bit of a "chicken" attitude  :blush:, don't you think, Guys ?

Offline Matium

I think the vast majority of men would prefer to get away as quickly and as quietly as possible without causing a scene or getting into a slanging match or getting an earful of abuse from the girl.

Besides you never know that if you do get in a row with her, how long it'll be before Sergei turns up.

"I left my wallet in the car" is the industry standard excuse which every girl accepts and knows that it means that you're not coming back.

Dr Yes

I think the vast majority of men would prefer to get away as quickly and as quietly as possible without causing a scene or getting into a slanging match or getting an earful of abuse from the girl.

Besides you never know that if you do get in a row with her, how long it'll be before Sergei turns up.

"I left my wallet in the car" is the industry standard excuse which every girl accepts and knows that it means that you're not coming back.

Good point, well made, and I accept the advice of a more experienced punter than I am  :hi:

Toshiba

You dont have to give her any excuse

Just walk, she wont change whatever excuse it is anyway and for your safety its best to say fuck all, so of the girls are unhinged and have youre number and if you arent using a punters phone could start being a pest if you point out shes a minger

Not worth the chance, if in doubt say nowt

Offline threechilliman

+1. You can always put a review on here which both we and she can read allowing punters to make an informed choice and her to fix whatever was wrong.

tcm

James999

Think of it as not wanting to hurt their feelings face to face, once you're back in your car and driving away who gives a fuck what she thinks of you, after all you have no interest in meeting her (thus you walked)

She will be pissed off at your rejection of her however it happens, the wallet in the car is probably the most convenient for the client, and thats all that matters, no one cares what the pro$$ie thinks  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Exactly, I am not a prostitute advice service, if she has lied about her age or dress size I just want to get out as soon as possible with no drama.   :hi:

James999

Exactly, I am not a prostitute advice service, if she has lied about her age or dress size I just want to get out as soon as possible with no drama. 

She may well text you after the "walk" and ask why etc, you then can either ignore the text or just change your Sim if it bothers you, or just text back that you had to leave as the Landlord turned up  :sarcastic:

Offline akauya

This reminds me of the early days of AW and prossies on the internet AND before smartphones with big screens. Sometimes I used to print the prossie's pic (big, on an A4 page) and take it with me because I was fed up of B&S. I remember once I did show the pic to the B&S girl who turned up and said you are not this girl, I want this one. The stupid woman kept insisting it was her despite the overwhelming evidence in front of her  :D

Obviously I walked.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She may well text you after the "walk" and ask why etc, you then can either ignore the text or just change your Sim.

I would ignore her texts, I would not change my SIM because of a Pro$$ie.    :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

...and it felt good. I have seen threads here when trying to walk or asking for a refund has led to much more trouble than its worth, which made me nervous about having to walk if I ever felt I had to.

But then after walking when the girl waiting for me was much less than desired when I rang a phone box number a short drive away last week, I really don't get what I had been nervous about. Just pad your pockets, pretend you have forgot your wallet in the car, say will you quickly grab it and out the door you go.

Knowing that I can walk when dissatisfied instead of putting with crap only to moan about it on here has already made me an even confident punter that I was before. Thanks UKP, for showing me how it is done.  :hi:

Good to hear you will now walk again if necessary. If a WG uses outdated pictures, other womens, refuses to offer services she agreed on the phone to offer or her attitude is bad when you meet its HER fault you walked.

Apart from the odd verbal abuse its very rare i have had any problems when walking, getting money back is a different matter entirely though. No way has been the usual response over the years and i am not going to get violent and potentially get myself into bother.

Offline Matium

Link?

Name and shame the girl.

Offline smiths

No i dont. As a punter i have no idea who a WG MIGHT have in her premises, my aim is to get back to my car asap, NOT stand there arguing with her. Ring or text her once safe is my advice, she would already have your number of course if you booked her by phone. Then do a review on here.

Makes me chuckle all these brave punters advising the rest of us what to do. I do what i think is best, not listen to terrible advice as i see it to front it out with a WG.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 09:55:22 am by smiths »

Offline blackburnian

No just sensible .

BB

Offline Matium

The last thing any of the guys on here want is to get into an argument with a girl in which she then starts shouting and screaming or then presses her panic or alarm button so that Sergei bursts into the room waving a baseball bat aimed straight at your skull.

Discretion is always the better part of valour.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:20:19 pm by Matium »

raylondoner

Breakdown in lateral thinking, pay attention RL! Forgot where I was and read this as a miracle!

Offline LanceVance

Link?

Name and shame the girl.

This wasn't an AW booking, I went native and tried to punt from a phone box card like I used to in the days before I discovered Adultwork.

Strangely enough, I tried my luck with another card in another box got a decent half hour off a cute 21 year old Romanian for £70.

Tjkooker

I walked from 2 on the same night recently. First was a touring Romanian. Lots of services advertised asked if anal was ok on half hour? Reply was yes. Turned up to find a stunning little blonde wearing opposite to my request. Asked about anal. Only on hour punts reply. Angry about it I walked. Normally I would have gone ahead as she was hot.
Second was a Hungarian stunner, unusually accurate picture for EE. Again wrong outfit. Asked for owo as advertised. "I don't do zis"  I said "well fix your fucking advert then" as I walked out the door.

Offline berksboy

Good on OP doing his first walk as it will not be your last . The most i have got from walking was "well you look gay "  :rolleyes:

Offline CBPaul

First off, well done for walking OP.

If more turned and walked when faced with B&S or limited services then perhaps Sergei and his cohorts would start to get the message.

It doesn't matter how you do it, I've walked from Romanians claiming to be Spanish / Italian or whatever and used the empty wallet routine purely because I didn't want to risk facing Sergei and his brothers. It's all about self preservation rather than bravado. On the other hand I've also made it quite clear with a few others why I wasn't staying and in one case had a bizarre argument with a prossie who decided she couldn't 'make sex' whilst stark bollock naked using her smart phone as a translator - all to get a refund.

The important thing is to report on UKP. That will do far more damage to Sergei's cons than anything else.