Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Destiny - Glasgow  (Read 3281 times)

18 review(s) for Lovely Destiny (10 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Mmm1314

External Link/Members Only

Wanted to book her for a while, and could never see her light on when I was free.  Spotted her available in Betwixtmas period in festive season so went for it.

Price :  £120 45 minutes

Comms:  Called as per AW profile instructions around 2 hours before punt, spoke to her, OKd time slot and duration.  No problem.

Venue:  Upper floor flat in Kings Park, not too far from main road, parking tight on street close to venue so parked a bit away and walked.  No biggy.  Clean bedroom, some sort of lizard in tank in corner. 

SP:  Accurate profile photos.  Great face and body, dressed in body and stockings as requested.  Spoiled by fact she was borderline incoherent (maybe on something?) with a schemie accent I could hardly make out at times (and I’m from Lanarkshire)

Services: Paperwork out way, she nipped in and out of room about 3-4 times and took a call on mobile from another punter seeking services before starting.   Decent OWO, I reciprocated with RO and rimming, all good, clean fresh no issues.  Bagged up and onto doggy then reverse cowgirl.  Enthusiastic, blew in bag eventually, cleaned up, offer of shower which I accepted (bathroom clean and shower working) then departed.  Nearly slipped on her doorstep which was icy, which’d been a bad look.

Verdict:  Neutral all day long.  Positives were looks and body, but incoherence, disengagement and distraction at start of punt (taking a call on speaker from another punter FFS) bumps in into neutral territory.   Won’t be back.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 07:33:44 pm by Mmm1314 »

Offline ecosse1984

Similar review coming from me.  She was slurring her words and drinking at 11am.  I dont see the neighbours not noticing what goes on either as it's nonexactly inconspicuous.

Ring camera on the door too that should be noted

Offline the fitter

Sounds as if she is back to her old ways.  :scare:

Offline Nauticus

There's over ten years since I saw her, and this review could easily have been of that encounter. Relies on her looks and figure, and to be fair she was a pretty good shag. But that's some staying power for someone who probably doesn't attract much in the way of repeat customers.

Offline randydandy2013

There's over ten years since I saw her, and this review could easily have been of that encounter. Relies on her looks and figure, and to be fair she was a pretty good shag. But that's some staying power for someone who probably doesn't attract much in the way of repeat customers.

I’m the same, seen her years ago at a ground floor flat in Shawlands. Good looking girl with a cracking body but poor attitude.