Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Thai GFE Scarbough  (Read 747 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7010877) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline als468

External Link/Members Only

Saw her profile, and the photos of her with dyed blonde hair on Viva Street got me hooked. Can't find them now.
Booked 30minutes at £70. First red flag was texted a list of extras including Kissing at £20, profile says only OWO is extra.  Went ahead with the meet anyway at the usual place with the red door.
She is gorgeous, stunningly attractive much better than the photos. I had high hopes, but that's where the positives ended. Massage was poor, OWC once we got onto it was ok, while in 69 she was wanking me off at hyper speed and no BJ at all. Had a little sex, she didn't seem interested and then finished with BJ and HJ combination. Then I was rushed out - in and out in no more than 20minutes maximum.
Won't be  visiting Thai's again - too much of a gamble.

Offline Clovell

Thats a shame you had a crap service..she was great when i saw her and was looking to rebook soon.
I’ve taken a month or 2 off thai’s after meeting classy thai rose which was the worse meet ive had, still makes me shiver now lol, age, body and service way opposite to advertised. Shocking, buzzed of smoke and alcohol too! Looks a heavy drinker tho

May rebook cherry and see what txt response i get..

Anyway, good luck with next meet..thanks for posting

Offline als468

The text response I got.... was the kind of automatic reply. Her (spoken) English is very good so would be surprised if she needed help arranging the bookings. She told me she lives mostly in London.