Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyAsianAnni shepherds bush / hammersmith  (Read 1356 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7479034) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline puntmiester

External Link/Members Only

I saw a overwhelmingly positive review so though I'd risk it.

comms

Good comms. a bit weird as she is handling them herself yet she replies instantly - maybe it's not busy before 5pm. However she delayed by 5mins- possible back to back bookings with not even a 15minute breather.

venue

She picked a half decent refurbed flat to live/work in. Door to buzz in. half way between shepherds bush station and hammersmith- so 15minutes walk from either station.

Girl

It is the girl in the picture but the pictures have been forced through a filter to make her look more anime. skin isn't as youthful and she almost looks thai. friendly enough, broken english.
she has 2 profiles on kommons. same number but one has genuine pictures (attached)

Boney shoulders , flat arse and lack of shapely hips.... ermm I hope I didn't do post op.  :scare:

lovely pair of tits, nipples and abs.

the act

She started ontop massaging my body a bit before puting on the condom to blow. half decent- not deep though.
Then she changed the condom and got on top.
Sucked her nipples a bit but she changed positon as she got tired and just collapsed on me.

Missionary - she's playfully swearing at me- that was nice. But then she moved my hands away from her tits/nipples. I think she wanted me to cum quicker so reduced foreplay. a shame as that was by far her best asset.

The entire time this had to either be the dryest pussy or crappest condom. My dick still hurt a day later...and she wasn't even tight

conclusion

Not worth £70/30mins. she offers extras but they weren't offered.
she's back in Balham next week

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DickiePunting

Thanks for the review! She’s been on my HL.

I messaged her yesterday and didn’t get a reply… so didn’t bother.

But might try again.