Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Tanya- Paddington  (Read 2046 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Decadent Hobby

Tanya is one of those who has been on the HL for ages but, the stars never aligned for a meet.
That changed a few months ago when I called up for a same day booking.
One hour with rimming thrown in= £160

The location is just over a five minute walk away from Paddington station. The directions were easy enough to follow and Tanya did the hide behind the door thing.
I liked what I saw when I laid my eyes on her.
She’s a milfy type: big enhanced boobs, nice face and a great body. (She probably takes really good care of herself.)

Sorted the paperwork and then into the kissing.
Oh the kissing…
Quite a lot of the punt was spent doing this. It started off as quite light pecking but, then descended into dfk. Maybe not the wild passionate stuff I was half expecting (more on that later) but, it was still the highlight of the punt.
I had trouble pulling myself away from her to get to the shower. I eventually did and once the shower was out the way, we resumed the dfk by the bed.
Once again, it was a slow build up of sensual kisses, light touches and slow undressing.
I kissed my way up and down her tight body she responded by laying me down and giving me a sensual blowjob. It was pretty good. Lots of thigh rubs and eye contact before she went down a bit lower, lifted me up and gave me a decent rimming. Maybe it’s not the best I’ve had (I can remember going nuts for wild tongue lashes rather than the gentle strokes) but, it still did the job very well.
We got the condom on and I told her to get on for some cg. Lots of light, soft moans and then she sunk a little deeper, continuing until I came inside the hat.
We lay there for around 5-10 minutes chatting away before I signalled that I’m ready again. She got me hard by letting me indulge in more dfk, whilst she stroked me.
Once I was up, we switched positions and I fucked her in mish as we continued to make out. We did this for a while before I got onto my back again. I came the second time, very hard, as she wanked me off and planted hot, deep kisses all over my neck.
Fucking brilliant.

I gathered myself eventually, had another quick shower and then headed out after one more long kiss.

I expected Tanya to be all guns blazing, high energy and for her to gobble me up. What I got instead was a very sensual, gentle experience and I really enjoyed it. She was always open to what I wanted instead of going by a template that she had set and all in all, a very pleasant punt.
I’m sure I’ll be back at one stage.

External Link/Members Only