Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Naughty Erotic - Wolverhampton  (Read 1197 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5365590) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline shuttlezts

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place earlier this week

Location:  Apartments near to the railway station, plenty of parking around the area.

Comms:  Called number on AW profile and arranged appointment for 1 hour later. Apartment location and details of services provided sent by text.   

Cost:  £70 for 30 mins

Girl: Nana is reasonably attractive and aged around 40. She has a nice pair of tits and was shaven down below. She has a bit of a tummy but that didn't bother me.

The Meet:  Arrived to the usual behind the door trick, into bedroom, money exchanged and stashed and off we went. Some light kissing to start and then a back massage, at my request, with lots of light finger touches around arse and balls which always gets me going. Turned over and into OWO which was good with attention to all of the shaft and balls, then got her into a 69 so i could reaquaint myself with a Thai pussy.
Condom on and into CG followed by Mish where I came in the bag. Quick clean up and a brief chat then i was on my way.

In conclusion a nice girl who gives a good service who i would meet again.