Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissLouisex - Canary Wharf  (Read 2629 times)

9 review(s) for MissLouisex (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline tj87354

Louise - External Link/Members Only

Cost: £140 for 30mins
Girl: Good looking, curvy, blonde northern girl

Meeting: Been considering Louise for a while and eventually dates aligned in December and I booked into see her in Canary Wharf. Hotel was a well known one over the river from Canary Wharf tube. Booking was made same day and comms were decent all via whatsap. Arrived slightly early but was no problem waiting. Hotel was super busy and no issue getting in or accessing lifts etc. Room confirmed via txt. Louise hid behind the door but was happy when I saw her. She was dressed in nice black lingerie and had made a decent effort and looked really good in my opinion. Appearance is pretty much as the pictures indicate, long blonde hair, good all over tan, naturally curvy, good looking british girl. Took a shower and sorted the admin out. No towel available during my visit either so not sure if this is a recurring thing or what, but managed to freshen up anyway. Back in the room things started with some really good DFK whilst standing whilst my hands explored her curves. Louise soon sank to her kness and started owo which was excellent. We transferred to the bed where the owo continued. I liked her technique and she wasn't shy about taking it deep and varying speed and including hands etc. Running her tongue over my balls whilst wanking me off was particularly good. This was made all the more enjoyable by playing with her lovely natural tits during the bj. Had to stop her before finishing too soon to rubber up and we then shagged in mish, cg and doggy with plenty of kissing throughout. Doggy was probably the highlight as she looked great bent over, tits bouncing around, and took a good pounding without complaint including a little spanking.

I really enjoyed this this one and was surprised to see a couple of neutrals for her recently. Her attitude was friendly and accomodating throughout. She was fit, good comms and delivered as advertised so for me thats a positive. Would see again if dates line up.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline yon yonson

Umming and arring about this one. Was going to do a full hour with her, but the two neutral reviews makes me think she's overpriced at the hour mark. I think she looks very fit from her first photo on her AW but guess these are photoshopped to death. Might be tempted for the 30 min option but even that is pricey but maybe passable - which photos are the best reflection, and when you say curvy, is she on the larger size? Thanks

Offline tj87354

Umming and arring about this one. Was going to do a full hour with her, but the two neutral reviews makes me think she's overpriced at the hour mark. I think she looks very fit from her first photo on her AW but guess these are photoshopped to death. Might be tempted for the 30 min option but even that is pricey but maybe passable - which photos are the best reflection, and when you say curvy, is she on the larger size? Thanks

I wouldn't say "photoshopped to death", she looked like her photos in person just without a little filtering. No she's not on the larger side, she was quite trim actually with decent sized tits which were nice and natural. Value for money is very subjective and depends on your budget etc, but I think her 30min rate is very reasonable for a British girl in London.