Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elina of Miamour  (Read 801 times)

Offline dexpunt

External Link/Members Only

Pretty sure I booked Elina through Miamour although I believe she has profiles on Amour and AW

70 quid for 30 mins

Comms - excellent by text for same day appointment

Venue - Flat near Marlborough Crescent. Parking nearby but I was in town for a beer or 2 so used public transport

WG - Very much girl next door. Pretty face curvy in all the right places and an excellent personality. The type of girl you could go for a pint with and have a great evening then bang each other stupid all night long. I would say she is older than the stated 33

Punt - Rang the buzzer and door was opened by the beaming Elina. First impressions were exactly as I had imagined from the reviews I had read. Straight upstairs and vouchers handed over. Straight into full on DFK. Proper GFE and soon had me rock hard. Undressed and she was all over me sucking nipples, ears etc very erotic and couldnt wait for her to get downstairs. This did not disappoint she was extremely enthusiastic, Deepthroating and gagging. full eye contact and ball licking. After 10 mins of this I was reaching the PONR so I stopped her to return the favour. She wasn't completely  shaven instead she had a very fine wispy triangle which was lovely and fresh. She was extremely responsive. She eventually orgasmed after about 10 mins Either that or she is a really good actress. Now the dilemma shall we go for full sex or more of the excellent blow job. I went for the blow job and received brilliant CIM which she deposited in the bathroom.

Afterwards we chatted for ages and went well over the allotted 30 mins

In summary excellent punt with a very enthusiastic lady who clearly enjoys this work
I would definitely return

Happy Punting

Offline OscarC