Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Niki Sudbury town HA0  (Read 4388 times)

3 review(s) for nice guy09 (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hungarian NOT Romanian as on the profile

Easy free parking

What a kicking little body. Fit as FUCK. About a size 4/6 with small perky tits. Reasonable English too

Kissing, OWO, RO, and sex in a couple of positions

I can't believe no one has reviewed her on here before.

Offline SamLP

Thanks Steve, I've had her on my radar for a while but never TOFTT. She only had the one pic up and has added a few more today.

Offline Steve2

Thanks Steve, I've had her on my radar for a while but never TOFTT. She only had the one pic up and has added a few more today.

So had I Sam . Glad I TOFTT

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline The_Don

Steve,

how long did you spend with her and did she allow more than 1 pop?

Thanks

Offline bestbefore

Oh no, not another cheap skank disaster posing as a Romanian to avoid any rouge hackney carriages dropping by!
Well done again Steve. Where would we be without your bravery in going where no punter has gone before!

Offline smiths

Easy free parking

What a kicking little body. Fit as FUCK. About a size 4/6 with small perky tits. Reasonable English too

Good to hear you have found another good one mate. :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

Steve,

how long did you spend with her and did she allow more than 1 pop?

Thanks

1/2 hr and 1 pop was plenty for me. Not sure if she has a limit for you studs out there

:hi:

password02

Thanks steve for the review - can you confirm if facially ok? good looking?

Offline Meursault

« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 10:59:34 pm by Meursault »

Bobdayley

Easy free parking

included DFK, pussy fingering, CIM?

Offline Steve2

Thanks steve for the review - can you confirm if facially ok? good looking?

Yes facially OK.

And for BD

Didn't try fingering or CIM so not sure if on offer. Always best to check exactly what you want on phone and in person before handing the money over

Offline Steve2

Offline riker

why on earth does she say romanian if she is hungarian?

thanks steve, will definitely try to see her.

new2game

Offline Steve2

3rd one more like her but hair different

1st two look like a much bigger girl

If you don't like the look it's easy. Just book someone else

password02

For the price and value as well as the service + positive from Steve I will book when next in area as she looks ok for a FCK

LL

Offline The_Don

She looks cute to me.

In picture 3, she looks nice  ;) and playful

Offline Tailpipe

3rd one more like her but hair different

1st two look like a much bigger girl

If you don't like the look it's easy. Just book someone else

When you say hair different Steve,  :crazy:

She looks like she has a smoking hit body , nice one  :drinks:

Offline Tonyleung

So... she about to get busy :)

Thanks for the review Steve.

Offline punk

Offline Steve2

Offline riker

Not convinced it's the girl in the photos (MAYBE pic 3). Had to wait 20 mins outside in the car park. When i finally met her, she offered me 30 mins, said she had someone else at the top of the hour. I agreed, she had this red mark (a zit or something near her nose) which was offputting and so i didn't fancy 60 mins anymore..

Told me she was Hungarian, but i don't believe it - has to be the coldest Hungarian i've met! The "i can offer you 30 mins" tactic is a fave among Romanians. She was about to do owo, but i stopped her and asked for a condom, the thought of her sucking 10 other guys prior to me that day was again offputting. Rubbish OW.

Moved onto shagging, different positions, she wasn't too interested, spent plenty of time watching her music video on her laptop. Found her pussy quite loose, that might be because even i was losing interest! Still, managed to fuck her for a good 20 mins.

Have to admit her body is v nice otherwise, small but firm tits and nice little ass, no belly.

The flat was very untidy and had two other women there, who both ignored me. I think they take the calls and direct you where to go.

Offline ddfun

The next punter may well have been me!!!!

I had to wait for 15 minutes after having booked an hour....once I was in the room and close enough to notice the zit above her lip beside he nose, she said she can only do half an hour.

To be honest I was already put off by the monster zit and so the half an hour thing gave me an excuse and I decided to walk.

Offline The_Don

so the half an hour thing gave me an excuse and I decided to walk.

+1

Had a few W/G try that with me.
sorry I forgot I had another booking.
I like 1 hour as most of the W/G I punt; charge £60 for half and £80 for 1 hour. Walked away or backed out in 95% of cases and won't be going back. Because I confirm the time I required and the time I would turn up. Their loss as I try plan A/B/C even D and if I don't get some that life, and a bit of money saved for the next punt!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 05:37:23 am by The_Don »

Offline SamLP

I saw Niki today. Some aspects of the punt were positive, others negative although I left happy.

Organised the punt at short notice, comms were good. Same flat as Carol.
She wiped herself with a wet wipe in front of me before the punt so obviously she hadn't showered or cleaned up. Slight smokers breath but quickly disappears. She started the punt with OWO, but I told her I need to be kissing first to get excited. Lots of DFK during the punt, she was all over me, passionate, grinding, pulling me closer, and we shared a long DFK bit at the end after I had dressed to leave. As for the sex, I wanted her on top to start of with but she wanted me on top, I didn't mind, but when I asked her to switch to doggy, she said she didn't like it and wanted to stay in mish. It was a late punt and maybe she was tired, but I didn't push it. I pounded her and let her moan and pull me in closer until I popped. She is tight.

So mainly positive for a half hour punt, but a few negatives there too. I don't think any of the pics posted here are of her although the third shows more resemblance than the first two. Also, she is definitely Romanian. I commented in a song that was playing and it was Italian. She told me she could speak Italian and Romanian, then after a short pause remembered to add Hungarian. Not many can speak those three languages but most Romanians can speak Italian as the language is very similar. Another conversation lead to her translating a certain word from the song into Romanian rather than Hungarian.

Cute girl, very petite, noticed the zit but maybe it wasn't as big as yesterday as it wasn't off putting.

Offline Steve2

Good sleuthing Sam. Glad you enjoyed

Jimmy will be spewing in his porridge that a few of us have enjoyed a Romanian "skank" at £60/hr

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline riker

I saw Niki today. Some aspects of the punt were positive, others negative although I left happy.

Organised the punt at short notice, comms were good. Same flat as Carol.

May i ask who Carol is?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 11:51:38 am by riker »

Offline SamLP

May i ask who Carol is?

Steve has put the link up. She's been on holiday for around a month now. Went back to Hungary to fix her teeth. Hot body, good service, face was a bit of a mess but if she fixes her teeth as she said it will improve her look.

Offline riker