Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pure Mercedes - Stanmore/Harrow ... Avoid, Avoid, Avoid  (Read 907 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7579988) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
3 review(s) for MERCEDES BLONDY (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Read and had other feedback from Steveraynors Negative review .External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Went with a hoping for the best attitude but aware the worst might be all i get ! After several good Comms the last one was quite rude . With her demanding are you a time waster as i wanted a 30min later booking than originally discussed . Yet she was upset when i asked her if she was a time waster which in reality is now the truth  :scare:

Arrived and she opened the door with Mercedes hiding behind it .Working from a flat shared with Milf Sidney - another Hungarian Whore . Immediately she said no kissing "i have a mouth infection " The immediate negative vibe combined with a dismal flat made me realise this whore is going to be awful hard work . :scare:  Admired her nice boobs - bigger than pics and general cute body as well as a face that looks younger than her pics . Although she made little effort in dressing nicely .Taking my shoes off i asked is there any thing else you are not doing today that is advertised on your AW profile to which she made some comment about Leonardo da Vinci  :wackogirl: . I thought to myself well as you are such a clever cunt i am out of here . So put my shoes back on and said " say hello to Sidney for me "  :sarcastic:

Avoid at all costs as she has a horrendously negative and thoroughly nasty energy . Could not possibly be a pleasurable experience banging her and nothing good can come of subsidising her bitchy ways . Hopefully she will be banckrupt and back in Budapest soon  :yahoo:

Would have been a 2 xNeg rating but fortunately never parted with any cash  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 04:14:09 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline Sunny

Shame not many Hungarian mature ladies around, seems most have fallen off. The one lady I have been waiting to see in Harrow for a while is Reeka but she is never available

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Shame not many Hungarian mature ladies around, seems most have fallen off. The one lady I have been waiting to see in Harrow for a while is Reeka but she is never available

Think that applies to most races of whores currently and definitely unfortunately . Think the game is about as bad as it ever has been in UK  :scare: We can only hope with warmer weather 3 months away a  influx of new faces and better attitudes arrive on these crowded shores  ;) . Has Reeka got a currently active AW profile .

Offline Sunny

Think that applies to most races of whores currently and definitely unfortunately . Think the game is about as bad as it ever has been in UK  :scare: We can only hope with warmer weather 3 months away a  influx of new faces and better attitudes arrive on these crowded shores  ;) . Has Reeka got a currently active AW profile .

Yes are you an AW member? External Link/Members Only

I don't think she is seeing new clients anymore. I think you have to message her through AW now.

Online Snagbadjer

Her profile says she is "high class". That was just a lie.

Offline Mr Garmin

Her profile says she is "high class". That was just a lie.

OK Elvis  :P