Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT GFESammieSquirter - thick northern PAWG - Hammersmith  (Read 3831 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6335730) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline bugsy

I had tried to arrange a meet with this SP last year when she was working in London however her availability did not work for me at the time.

Was in the mood for some fun so fired up the punting burner had a look at available SPs in and around central London, noticed Sammie was in town so I got in touch; we arranged a date and time convenient for us and I set off to West London.

When punt took place - at the beginning of the week
Where - Hammersmith
Fee/duration - £120/30 minutes (more than I pay for a 30 minute punt)

SP: Thick, curvy (her profile says a size 14 - she looked like a 12 to me. Maybe she has lost some weight recently), short blonde self-described PAWG with biggish chebs, thick thighs and an easygoing friendly manner. She’s attractive with long hair, green eyes and puffy lips (overdone imo). She is a part time SP as she has an office job.

External Link/Members Only

Once I got to her apartment and handed over the cash, I was given a pack of toothbrushes to pick one from and asked to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth with toothpaste (already provided in the bathroom) and either shower or wash my meat if I’d showered that day. After brushing my teeth and showing the meat, I used one of the fresh towels provided to dry up and head back to the room.

Action - Some very good OWO (explains the washing earlier), kissing (she asked if I minded - it’s not a deal breaker if it isn’t on offer - explains the brushing of teeth; she looked good so I took up the offer), tit sucking, covered CG, doggy and mish. I came after a few minutes of mish. She helped me clean up post punt, we had a chat and I said my goodbyes.

Would I return? Yes I would as she’s attractive, thick and friendly (she did say my meat was a bit too much in doggy and CG. If I return and she agrees to see me, I would have to go at a slower pace  :D)

I would recommend for the same reasons I’d return however bear in mind that if you’re packing above average meat, she may struggle in some pistons (CG and doggy).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bugsy

*she may struggle in some positions

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the TOFTT. Was it in a hotel? Also, how old do you reckon she is? Late 30s? More?

Offline bugsy

Cheers for the TOFTT. Was it in a hotel? Also, how old do you reckon she is? Late 30s? More?

No prob - it was a flat off King St W6; age wise I’d say early 30s.

Offline Fuzzyduck

No prob - it was a flat off King St W6; age wise I’d say early 30s.

:thumbsup:

Offline Illya Kurakin

Nice review. Is she cute facially? I know it's subjective. Looks nice from the limited pictures on the profile.

Offline bugsy

Nice review. Is she cute facially? I know it's subjective. Looks nice from the limited pictures on the profile.

Thanks - she’s cute - only downside for me are the puffy lips.

Offline wannabe

Brushing teeth may make it nicer for her to do DFK, but from a health point of view it's not good. It can leave micro abrasions on the gums, which may allow bacteria or viruses to infect the tiny cuts. So it may put you at risk if indulging in kissing or reverse oral.

Mouthwash would be a safer alternative.

Offline Kylianinho

Thanks for TOFTT OP - Rogue question but why are all the U.K. PAWGS northern these days? Can think of one that’s southern… not that it matters at all of course, just a mere observation

Offline francescototti

Thanks for the review.  Is she really a throatgoat?

Offline bugsy

Thanks for TOFTT OP - Rogue question but why are all the U.K. PAWGS northern these days? Can think of one that’s southern… not that it matters at all of course, just a mere observation

No prob - regarding your question, I have no idea; maybe southern PAWGs are available in the north  :D.

Offline bugsy

Thanks for the review.  Is she really a throatgoat?

No prob - her OWO was very good.

Offline SonofAJohn

Has anyone seen her and seen Aubrey Knight?
How would you compare?
Who has the fatter ass?

Offline bugsy

She used to be a parlour girl in Manchester, couple of old reviews:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309529.msg3238723#msg3238723

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=308537.msg3229069#msg3229069

Thanks, so this is her ‘office job’  - I assumed it was an office job when she said she had ‘another job’  :D?

Offline bugsy

Has anyone seen her and seen Aubrey Knight?
How would you compare?
Who has the fatter ass?

I just checked out Aubrey Knight’s profile as I would have liked to visit and compare their asses; based on one of the reviews here, apparently Aubrey has a shit attitude (according to a punter, he  paid for 1 hour and she only let him cum once with the main course   and has hidden her AW ratings - I’ll pass!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=389303.msg3957492#msg3957492

Sammie on the other hand was very pleasant when we had our session.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 11:28:44 am by bugsy »

Offline SonofAJohn

I just checked out Aubrey Knight’s profile as I would have liked to visit and compare their asses; based on one of the reviews here, apparently Aubrey has a shit attitude (according to a punter, he  paid for 1 hour and she only let him cum once with the main course   and has hidden her AW ratings - I’ll pass!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=389303.msg3957492#msg3957492

Sammie on the other hand was very pleasant when we had our session.
Have a look at the second picture on Aubreys free gallery. Is Sammie's ass bigger than that?

Offline bugsy

Have a look at the second picture on Aubreys free gallery. Is Sammie's ass bigger than that?

No it’s not - based on what I saw vs her stated dress size of 14, Sammie’s lost some weight.

Offline SonofAJohn

Seen three reviews of sammie and none mentioned her squirting....
Hmmmm...

Offline Borabora

OP did you get any squirt action during your visit?

Offline bugsy

OP did you get any squirt action during your visit?

No squirt action - not even a hint  :D
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 02:53:25 pm by bugsy »

Offline Kylianinho

No it’s not - based on what I saw vs her stated dress size of 14, Sammie’s lost some weight.

Is it fairly close though?

Offline bugsy

Is it fairly close though?

I’d say it’s not far off especially as Sammie’s looks natural and Aubrey’s doesn’t.

Offline Pat Phelan

I saw her three times in 2021. She was amazing. These are some older pictures of her. She may have lost some weight since, I’m not sure. When I saw her she had a big peachy phat arse

Offline bugsy

I saw her three times in 2021. She was amazing. These are some older pictures of her. She may have lost some weight since, I’m not sure. When I saw her she had a big peachy phat arse

Thanks for the old photos; in my opinion, she looked smaller than the size 14 on her photo so I asked and she said she’d lost weight.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 01:45:59 pm by bugsy »