Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English-zoe Colnbrook  (Read 841 times)

7 review(s) for English-zoe (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline london_guy

Met her last week after 2 glowing reviews. Was really excited as she was close by English and really young.

Arranged a short notice booking all via text. Made my way to the big Chained hotel in Colnbrook.  First impressions was meh very average looking and made no effort in the makeup department nor what she wore. She was ok looking i guess but looked very plain with lots of tatoos. money exhanged and asked if i did this sort of thing before. Undressed as she just watched me and then lay on the bed. She then joined me and asked if i kissed. We kissed a bit and she used some tongue. Another recent reviewer mention she wasnt really fresh like she went in for a run before and that was my experience aswell. She didnt smell awful but dont think she showers between punts. Owo given which was the highlight of the meet. I enjoyed it. Deep, use of hands spit, just the head, side ways, Slapping my dick against her face and toungue. Anyway condom on for missionary and doggy, The smell that came from her pussy was very off putting. Soldriered on and finished. i took a quick shower and came back to lay on the bed. She was sitting on the chair next to the desk and on her phone. We had a brief conversation but tbh it was really forced and didnt really flow. She kept saying 30 minutes left. then 20 minutes left which was off putting. Anyway told her to come join me on the bed for the second round. Owo but unfortunatley i couldnt cum. Cant really blame her on that but she did try her best.

Booked 45 minutes 120.

Wouldnt see agian, Plain looking no effort in appearance and lack of hygiene.

Id only visit her if she did B&G meets with cim for no more then 50/60 quid.

All in all waste of money and left very dissapointed.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 07:01:10 pm by london_guy »

Offline london_guy

sorry my bad knew i forgot something  :hi: