Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this newbie?  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Duke of Earl

She looks very nice indeed.

Unfortunately, the paymemt tab on her profile suggests most things i'd like to do with her will cost extra.

Offline Toadfish

She looks very nice indeed.

Unfortunately, the paymemt tab on her profile suggests most things i'd like to do with her will cost extra.

This is my issue with Brazilians, everything is extra.

Offline youngppunter7

Attention: in person she does not look like her pictures! Her forehead is huge like megamind and her legs were hairy. Initially I came for a punt but suddenly needed a big number 2  :sarcastic:. Stank out the toilet and showered, then entered the room and didn’t like her non-English attitude. Was just on her phone and not even looking at me asking for the monies. I started getting changed again and she said she wants payment for time wasted. Threw her a tenner and I was out of there. Such a catfish from the AD!  :scare: :scare:

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Attention: in person she does not look like her pictures! Her forehead is huge like megamind and her legs were hairy. Initially I came for a punt but suddenly needed a big number 2  :sarcastic:. Stank out the toilet and showered, then entered the room and didn’t like her non-English attitude. Was just on her phone and not even looking at me asking for the monies. I started getting changed again and she said she wants payment for time wasted. Threw her a tenner and I was out of there. Such a catfish from the AD!  :scare: :scare:

You should put this as a review in case people don't see this post.

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac