Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Dayana - Liverpool Street  (Read 1575 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7425506) (44 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Robinh191

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Date: Within the last 6 months.

Cost: £100 for 30mins.

Services: DFK, fingering, hand relief, OW, penetration.

Location: Serviced apartment on a quiet street and a short walk from Liverpool Street station and close to Spitalfield's Market.

Communication: Variable and sometimes frustrating. Had been trying to meet Dayana for a while and calls or texts would go unanswered. Then one morning after seeing the green light, I messaged her and to my surprise I got a reply. From there, we were able to agree a time and the duration for later that afternoon. After that, her responses were either immediate or there was a delay and as I use a punting phone which isn't always to hand, it was a while before I saw some messages then as I hadn't replied there would be another message checking if I was still coming :dash:

SP: Good looking woman with a nice body. Large enhanced breasts.

The meeting: Hid behind the door but I had met Dayana just before her hiatus, I knew what she looked like. She had on an open cup bra, or at least I think that's what they're called, and the first time I've met an SP wearing one and I was :wacko:
Dayana said she remembered me :unknown: from the last time and on that basis we reacquainted ourselves. I clarified her services were as per my last visit, handed her the fee and asked if I could take a shower.

When I got back in the bedroom, we started with kissing, occasional FK but not what I would call DFK nor LFK, fondling, licking and sucking on her breasts and nipples and hands wandered all over her body until one hand got to between her legs. Realised a touch of lube was needed and after it was applied, I fingered her and Dayana reached down and started to wank me. As she got nearer to orgasm, the FK turned to occasional DFK. Then it was time for sex and we started with Dayana on top and after a while, we swapped positions and I finished whilst I was on top.

After another shower, I changed, said goodbye and left satisfied.

Conclusion: Would I return? Yes I found Dayana to be attractive with a good sense of humour and passionate. She comes across as someone who enjoys genuinely sex even if her understanding of FK / DFK is different to mine and her hand relief on me was excellent.

Offline tantraman

... Good looking woman with a nice body. Large enhanced breasts ...

... as per photos collected here :music: