Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy - Guildford  (Read 1118 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline coolkid05

It's been a little while since I did a review, but this was my first new punt for a while. I had been meaning to tick off some new ladies for 2024 and I got the first one out of the way. I have more planned. The punt for this review took place at the end of Jan 2024, and the price was £80 for 30 mins.

The comms: External Link/Members Only
no issues here. I messaged two days before the planned meet, and I got a text back within a couple of mins, and, after a couple of texts were exchanged, a time and date were set. I then received a text about 30 mins before the time of the planned meet asking if I was still coming. I text back saying I was, then about 10 mins before, I got another message to say she was ready.

Location and venue: An apartment in a block of flats, about a 10 minute walk from Guildford station. It's located pretty much in the town centre. I guess if you're driving, just park in one of the town centre car parks, but I got the train, so not too sure on parking if I'm honest. It's an easy walk from the station - over the river, then through the Friary Centre and you're not too far from there. The venue itself is fine. Maylin buzzes you in and it was a 1st floor apartment, which was clean and tidy.

The lady: Maylin is certainly attractive and looks similar to her pics. What you see in the pics is what you get.

The meeting: Once I got to the flats, Maylin buzzed me in and told me the flat number. I was looking for it downstairs, then realised it was on the first floor. Once inside, I was offered a shower, but I had one literally straight before leaving home, so didn't bother. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands though. Once back in the room, we started kissing, which was french kissing, but not DFK and tbh, she had a weird kissing technique. I then strip off, and she takes her dress off, to reveal a matching pair of black underwear and stockings, and this got me excited as she looked very hot in the underwear and her body showing. She then performs oral on me, and I thought her bj technique was decent. Then it was reverse oral, then a bit of doggy, then she rode me cowgirl, before I shot my load into the condom, then that was pretty much it. There was about 7 mins left at this point and I was never going to overstay my time, but Maylin was already getting cleaned up in the bathroom before I was out of the door. She returned just before I left to say goodbye and a quick hug and kiss.

Positives:
Good looking
Clean
decent service
amazing bullet nipples!

Negatives:
Lack of spark
Getting in the shower before I was out of the door

Would I visit again? The fact I was torn between a high neutral and a low positive means it's a no for me. I can see why she's got many positives and overall it was a decent enough punt, but it was nowhere near the best.

Offline davesixtseven

Thanks for the review - she has been on one of my "maybe" lists for a while. Maybe I need to tick that box...

Also, I saw that - surprisingly - one of her videos was priced at £0.00 (i.e. free)  :cool: - in comparison to some which are - checks notes - 420 credits for 20 seconds  :mad:

Free one is External Link/Members Only

Offline Good-timer

She was working with another girl last week who looked similar.... profile now disappeared from Guilford area.

Offline whitecube

I have seen the other girl, review to follow shortly.

Offline spartanwizard

I have seen the other girl, review to follow shortly.

Be interested in that review. I saw her as I was leaving after a session with maylin and she looked good. Small, petite and attractive.