Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fife Recommendations  (Read 1726 times)

Offline ianvilla

I am due to visit the area in a couple of weeks time. It looks like a punting desert, any suggestions from anybody would be much appreciated. Incalls or Out, Preferably below 35 but will go to fifty for the right attitude.
Thanks  :hi:

Offline jcarrey

Seen Luck.Uk and was not impressed, she has had other neutral comments on here

Channelle is way older than her claimed AW age, probable nearer 50. She does perform okay but if your limit is 35 you will be dissapointed.

Naughty Keeley is not local, there are mixed comments about her here, looks hot to me.

Kira, name changes everyday so we will call her 2564864. I had a half hour with her last week. Negatives:- bit of a mum tum, phone went constantly which she kept looking at whenever she could. service is basic - at the end she told me she usually charges extra for reverse oral and cum on body, however she never stopped me doing either at the time  :wackogirl: Positives:- very clean, quite good looking, house nice, cheap for a basic good hard fuck.

I would add External Link/Members Only to your list. She did owo even though it wasn't listed, she has fantastic tits and nipples, is good looking and very clean, she's enthusiastic has a nice place and is in your age bracket. Only negative is she has a bit of a belly that keeps covered.

Offline Third Man

if you like fat and 50 you should be ok in fife! I don't .

Offline Graeme387

Kerri Banks is a good provider here in Fife, however, not always easy to set up a meet as she does tour in Scotland quite a bit.
She is a great girl though.

Offline ianvilla

Thanks for your recommendations if I take the plunge I will report back.