Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandra Edgware Road - B&S, Avoid, strong negative  (Read 458 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7422463) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline newbieinlondon

Hi all,

Saw Sandra a couple of weeks ago. She is on Edgware Road, about 7 mins walk from the station.

External Link/Members Only

Good comms and agreed at 30 mins for £70. Arrived at postcode and was buzzed into the building, walked up the stairs and have to say that there were cameras everywhere so did make me a little uneasy.

A good looking blonde in red lingerie greeted me from behind a door. Cracking body and face 8 out of 10 overall. Her being blonde should have been a warning sign as the lady in the link was a brunette. I went ahead anyway as she was good looking and had natural knockers (I personally don't like breasts which have work done). The place was a studio flat and clean(ish).

Undressed and asked to freshen up in bathroom which was clean. Came out and tried to hug but she refused and asked me to lay on the bed. Not allowed to suck on breasts, no finger play with her pussy and didnt even let my hands go near it. Was told she doesn't know where my hands have been. Told her I just washed them but no luck so I decided, screw it and lay on the bed as asked. She immediately put on a condom and started a covered blow job. It was clear she was trying to make me cum so I asked her how many shots and was told one. Was angrily told what did I expect and this was London which is expensive yada yada yada. Told her to slow down in that case as I had time and she said that everyone comes and lies that they will cum but keep going as they have had pills! I told her I have had no pills and had time so then asked her for sex where I would have more control. Went into missionary but she would keep bringing her legs together so I couldn't go in properly. Asked her to turn over for doggy and she had a gorgeous asshole, no smells or hair. Just a pink and lovely asshole. However, I struggled to get fully hard due to her ongoing lousy attitude so just banged away in doggy until I came which didn't take long as I wanted to get it over with. She had also been on her phone at every possible chance which was a turn off.

When done, I washed up and asked her for a massage as there was still time left and she made a face, then said fine. That did it for me...I thanked her, put my clothes on and said I'm leaving.

A shit punt indeed. I don't really punt but do enjoy browsing this site every now and then. Wanted to warn everyone here so no-one falls for this B&S like I did.

Offline Snagbadjer

Thanks, mate. Reminds me of a few punts I've had of super fit girls that left me feeling unsatisfied. Where was she from? I like the way you insisted on the massage to get your monies worth. I normally just leave, or tell them I'm about to cum but then keep going for another ten minutes so they don't quite know when I'll finish.

Offline newbieinlondon

Cheers. She said she was Hungarian when I asked but who knows.

You sure you haven't seen her? Seem to be who she meant when she said punters visit her and don't cum when they say they are about to!   :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 03:38:36 pm by newbieinlondon »

Online scutty brown

« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 05:06:51 pm by scutty brown »

Online newbie2014

Sorry to hear you've had a shit punt.

Any idea who the good looking blonde maybe? I'm tempted with this good looking blonde if there is a P&D option...

Offline newbieinlondon

Honestly, don't bother. Go have a nice meal with the money instead.

There may have been other girls working in the building as there were cameras on each floor and staircase. Even if you do decide to go ahead, there is no guarantee that you would encounter the same blonde I saw.

Online scutty brown