Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SpanishLadies - Uxbridge  (Read 1658 times)

7 review(s) for SPANISHLADIES (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online Saltnpepper

Time: Dec  23- Feb 2024

Links :

External Link/Members Only

Price : £45 , 15 mins

Comms: all done via Phone call and few texts

Appearance: Just like the pics BBW could even pass for SBBW Spaish Milf

Services: OWO, Doggy, Spoon

So I had a big itch to scratch ive had a bit of a BBW fetish of late and naturally Spanishladies fits the bill so thought fuck it lets get this cracking contacted her one of her listed numbers and booked it was a bit difficult at first as her accent is very strong but I could work out what she was saying by the end of the call. Now her flat is right in the shopping center but can be difficult to get to if you park at the back and have to walk round to the front depending on what time you visit there is only 1 door that is open in the night, the main doors. After gaining access I then got given the door number made my way up, she has a nice modern flat studio type of setup kitchen, bedroom all in one which wasn’t the tidiest but it didn’t bother me. She is quite short facially very Spanish and on the older milf end. She has to be one of the nicest down to earth WG I have seen she was very accommodating and we were having the best of convos before the session. Off with clothes and I wasn’t surprised at all as I knew what to expect from her pics, the next 20 or so mins consisted of some very good OWO she paid attention to all of it lol I could control the tempo or sometimes gave her the reins, then it was onto the main event there was no riding from her just me ponding away in a few positions I was having fun she let me enjoy her body came in the bag quick chat and left. Hygiene was ok clean but not shower fresh. At no point did I feel rushed If I wanted to push it I could’ve stayed longer but I don’t like to take the piss. A very nice SP
Would I recommend: Yes if you’re looking BBW/SBBW

Would I go back: yeah for sure if in the area.

Any questions do ask.

Offline Atrueyorkie

I saw this one many moons ago, I echo very nice lady but I couldn’t fuck because she had very questionable skin so settled for a HJ. It was too far back for me to write a review right not unfortunately but a lot of things align, her room was a tip, but she does have a mammoth ass. I dunno I couldn’t hit from what I saw

Online Saltnpepper

I saw this one many moons ago, I echo very nice lady but I couldn’t fuck because she had very questionable skin so settled for a HJ. It was too far back for me to write a review right not unfortunately but a lot of things align, her room was a tip, but she does have a mammoth ass. I dunno I couldn’t hit from what I saw

Yeah I agree about the room🫣 her skin wasn't too bad but you can tell she may have issues