Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica - Outcall - North London  (Read 233 times)

Offline Jamgeezer

I had a free evening on Thursday so I browsed around for some outcall options. Came across this profile for an Italian lady. Messaged on WhatsApp, got her services and some pics that are not on the ad (not sure if I'm allowed to post these?)

She looked decent and around early 30s in the pics, however more like mid 40s in person.

External Link/Members Only

She arrived and the first thing I noticed was the smell of cigarette smoke, which is pretty off putting to me as I don't smoke. Let her in and she actually has a decent petite body, nice ass and natural tits that sag a little. She looks like the pics she sent me, just a bit more aged in person.

She charges 120/hour + 20 for OWO.

We undressed and usually I like to kiss so I did ask since she listed kissing in her services but she said she doesn't do it. Which I didn't really care much for because of the smoke odour.

She got straight to work on OWO, only really focusing on the tip and not really going much further down. I did ask her to deepthroat and it was a half assed attempt. She then said to put the dom on so I asked her to get on top and she says she doesn't like it, so we ended up doing doggy until I filled the bag.

Cleaned up and I just kinda lay there, maybe expecting a massage or something in between rounds but no, it was just non stop chatting from her, I couldn't get a word in unless she asked me a question. About 10 minutes of this and she tries for a round 2 which I say is usually on the cards in an hour.

She does a really lacklustre hand job, doesn't do much for me in all honesty so I ask her to do OWO. Soon I'm hard enough for the dom to be put on. Again she just assumes doggy position so I go at it hard for a few minutes, she can take a good pounding.

I flip her over for missionary and this is where things go even more south. She just sort of looks away all the time, uninterested or bored. She doesn't put much effort into anything and just lays there. I turn her to the side and it's more of the same.

At this point she's trying to rush me to cum, but there's still like 15 minutes left. She even got up to check her phone for the time completely ruining my rhythm and losing my hard on.

She then said it's not gonna work so I said just give it a hand job cos I know I wasn't far off finishing before she got up. Again just a really boring, lacklustre hand job that I just told her to stop, wasn't worth the hassle. Got dressed and sent her on her way.

One thing to note is during the whole punt, she was chatting a lot, I don't mind a little chatting but she was going on and on, in between sucking my cock or just when I was getting into some flow, she would sometimes ruin it by chatting too much.