Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniela TOFTT -- elite level hot latina -- canary wharf  (Read 4839 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6202128) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline gurds

Saw Daniela today,

She is from Venezuela but lived in Spain for many years. Really hot Latina, she has an elite level ass and very nice body. In her early 20s. Was 250 for 1 hour

Owo wasn't good though as shallow, onto sex and did missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and reverse cowgirl squat ride.

Fucked her doggy both her kneeling on he bed and standing. Pussy felt good in doggy and in squat ride

I nutted from reverse cowgirl squat ride. After we cuddled and talked, for round 2 did some cowgirl and doggy. Couldn't nut 2nd time.

Would I see her again? Maybe just one more time and finish in doggy at some point.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sdotkid121

How did she look compared to pics? Also how big was her ass in person if you describe it?

Offline DoorDash

Agree with question above and is her ass real ?

Offline speedygonzal

thanks for the TOFTT, nice find.

Offline gurds

she looked incredible, the same. Her ass is incredible as well, one of the best asses ever!

Definitely elite level. Looks real to me.

Offline rover_100

Calm your passions lads. Her number is still indexed on this site  :lol:. Click the "this service provider" link above the first post in this thread.

For what its worth, I dropped her a message and she said she'll be back middle of next week.

Offline Saltnpepper

Oh shit , what did Gurds do to get a seat on the naughty step

Offline scutty brown

Oh shit , what did Gurds do to get a seat on the naughty step

he asked for a PM
The admin team have warned about it enough times

Offline Saltnpepper

he asked for a PM
The admin team have warned about it enough times

Ohhhhh fair play. Hopefully he won't do it when he's back

Offline Sdotkid121

Reckon she’s back since the profile is up now

Offline DoorDash

Look forward to Gurds’ return tonight!
Some good SPs under his belt and good helps contributions.