Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ - Paddington - Amazing  (Read 2286 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Lorachoop

I've complained in the past of not getting replies from Tanya which was annoying. But our stars aligned and saw her green light on early one morning, fired a text and got an immediate response.

She wanted to chat on the phone for her confirmation and after a brief chat, all booked later that day for my first punt of 2024!

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 45 mins. Extras Taken 20 Rimming, 20 Swallow, 20 Anal. £160 in Total

Communication: Very good by text on this occasion.

LC's Classification: PSE

Description: Lots of reviews and pictures of her here which are accurate. Skinny Hungarian women, early 40s but very fit IMO. Bolt ons and had a very welcoming attitude.

Room: Large double bed, no mirror in the room. Good Shower stocked up with everything you need.

Services: OWO, DFK, Anal, CIM, Swallow, Tit Fuck, Deep Rimming on me, 1 round, non stop sex in multiple positions

Details:

Immediate DFK once I was back in room after shower. She has a great technique and she loved sucking on my tongues which was great.

DFK carried on for a long time as we explored each other's bodies. I got her out of her sexy lingerie and grabbed her tits and ass while she sucked on my tongue.

Fall on the bed and more DFK and tit sucking.

"I want to rim you now" she said and I wasn't going to stop her.

She lifted my legs up and gave me a deep rimming experience and was happy for me to hold her head and hair. Kept rimming deep as long as I wanted.

Moved her to my dick and OWO was deep and fantastic. She took me in all the way and was happy to keep doing that as I held her head in place.

Moved her onto my balls and she licked and sucked them nicely.

I laid her down on the bed, mounted her face so she could rim me while I fucked her tits.

Did not try inserting fingers, not sure if it was on offer. But had plenty else to do so forgot about it.

Time to fuck.

Condom on and I asked, Pussy or Ass.

"Upto you baby" was the response, exactly what I wanted to hear.

Started off with cowgirl and fucking her pussy.

Fucked her hard as DFK and tongue sucking continued

Lifted her up and without withdrawing my dick from her pussy, pinned her down for mish.

"oh you are strong, she said with a smile"

Soon I had her legs over my shoulder as I fucked her deep.

Turned her around and whispered in here ear that I was going to fuck her arse. She just smiled.

No condom change needed. Bit of lube used, Bent her over, ass up, head down and I entered her ass.

Soon I had both my knees off the bed, both hands holding her narrow waist whilst I went balls deep in her ass.

Satisfying moans came out of her mouth as I fucked her deep.

Pushed her down for some prone bone action to keep fucking her ass for a long time.

I was really turned on at this point and my dick was rock hard inside her ass.

Moved to spoon position and fucked her ass hard as I grabbed her tits and narrow waist.

Over 30 mins in now so took a breather. I lay back down and asked her to rim me some more as I caught my breath.

Just played with her her and tits whilst she was doing this.

Once ready, I moved her back onto my cock for OWO which was wet and very deep.

I announced that I was going to come and she started sucking me faster and deeper.

Came loads in her mouth. She gulped 3 times to take it all in and kept sucking till I wanted her too. She was in no hurry to move away.

A very satisfying finish, just how I like it.

Had another shower, more DFK and left bang on time.

Return: Yes, for sure if I can manage to arrange another booking  :D

As Always, YMMV

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 06:05:28 pm by Lorachoop »

Online patelprat

Nice one!

She is absolutely something special indeed.