Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do their OH's know?  (Read 2663 times)

Offline threechilliman

As I punt with WG's who are generally over 30, many of them have OH's and generally they are aware of what they do. One I punted last week though, said her boyfriend didn't know and she'd only started doing it this year as her hours had been cut at work.

I wasn't sure whether to believe her, but as we prepared for round 2, a knock at the front door caused her to almost shit herself as she thought it might be him. I almost shit myself as well! Almost my first brush with hardsports :vomit:

Anyone else with similar tales??

tcm

Captain Kang

In my example I was just about to get stuck in and the knock on the door was the boyfriend. Had to make myself decent and literally run out the back. My undies and socks were in my pocket and my shirt was on inside out. Still wearing a condom...

Toshiba

I think a lot of them know, but im guessing the vast majority of girls are single and social misfits with some form of problem in their life

Offline smiths

As I punt with WG's who are generally over 30, many of them have OH's and generally they are aware of what they do. One I punted last week though, said her boyfriend didn't know and she'd only started doing it this year as her hours had been cut at work.

I wasn't sure whether to believe her, but as we prepared for round 2, a knock at the front door caused her to almost shit herself as she thought it might be him. I almost shit myself as well! Almost my first brush with hardsports :vomit:

Anyone else with similar tales??

tcm

I was punting at a party and one of the WGs brothers-in-law turned up and she dived for cover. Turned out her husband didnt know and if he did would go nuts, she got smuggled out without being seen as far as i know.

Offline Clooney

I've quite recently seen a girl who's married and her husband knows nothing of it.

She previously worked in retail and was let go, so she remains on retail 'shifts'

She kicks off at 10, works 'til 7, Saturdays included with Sunday and one random other day off. Exactly the same as retail shift patterns.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

If i had the time I'd like to research this aspect of female behavour as I often think that some women have an excess of some hormones etc that make them behave like that;!..

If you disagree then ignore the above bollix;!..

The happy one

I knocked on a girls front door

She had a glass pane in it and all she could see as she walked to open the door was my legs and shorts it took her 5 min to open the door with me calling her phone and knocking as her boyfriend had the same shorts

So she had run around her flat hiding all her toys and getting dressed over her undies and stockings she was going to open the door to me in

Must say made me a little uncomfortable

Offline itk

One WG I've seen a few times said she never had an OH, however her pics shows the same man fucking her and I've seen her out and about with him on several occassions. Doubt he cares along as he gets his hand on the loot. Also she used to offer MMF with the same bloke.

Toshiba

One WG I've seen a few times said she never had an OH, however her pics shows the same man fucking her and I've seen her out and about with him on several occassions. Doubt he cares along as he gets his hand on the loot. Also she used to offer MMF with the same bloke.

Could just be a fuck buddy?

Offline JR

One I was quite regular with had OH that worked off shore so tended to be available/unavailable to match his work pattern, saw her once while he was at home but she had booked a cheap hotel & had a hen night to go on to to cover her tracks. Her mother & sister both knew she was on the game and helped cover for her. Retired now unfortunately.
A Polish girl had husband & kids back in Poland - she was quite frank about it, said he was a great dad but neither he nor she could earn what she earned as an 'office administrator' here so thats what she did - administered my dick quite well  :rolleyes:
Of the current girls one definitely knows but I am pretty sure he doesn't 'pimp' her, just ignores it for the benefit of the money, I actually know where he works so he isn't relying on her for income.
The others I see I am pretty sure are single.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I'm not fussed, as it's about the service, but I do get off slightly on the fact I'm sometimes fucking someone else's wife.  :hi:

Offline CBPaul

Only the odd few prossies have I known for certain if they have an OH or not, normally I'm not that interested. One Czech prossie kept going on about her husband - to the extent that she needed reminding several times that I hadn't paid to hear about him. One English prossie had a couple of photos of her bf by the bed.

Picked up a street girl years back, I fancied a nice big milf and picked just the right one up. She said I would be her last that night so if I gave her a lift home we could do the business there. What she didn't tell me was her husband would be in the living room watching the darts whilst I was banging away on the matrimonial bed.

I was invited to join them afterwards for a nice cuppa, but politely declined.

Offline Boundless

Only the odd few prossies have I known for certain if they have an OH or not, normally I'm not that interested. One Czech prossie kept going on about her husband - to the extent that she needed reminding several times that I hadn't paid to hear about him. One English prossie had a couple of photos of her bf by the bed.

Picked up a street girl years back, I fancied a nice big milf and picked just the right one up. She said I would be her last that night so if I gave her a lift home we could do the business there. What she didn't tell me was her husband would be in the living room watching the darts whilst I was banging away on the matrimonial bed.

I was invited to join them afterwards for a nice cuppa, but politely declined.

Couple of photos of her bf by the bed?????  WTF?? A passion killer if ever I heard one!!!

If I got even the slightest hint that their OH didn't know I'd be out the door like a shot - I'm no hero!

When they do know and are present I find it slightly bizarre, although a bit of a turn on. A few MMF's I've had usually start with the 3 of us sitting round chatting having a cuppa and one GB I went to I arrived early and was having a beer and chatting about cricket to this bloke while his Mrs is sitting there in a skimpy outfit and fuck me heels!.
When I saw StokeyLouise, her bf picked me up from the station, so we're having a discussion about the weather etc and I'm about to bang fuck out of his Mrs, quite weird.

Offline akauya

When they do know and are present I find it slightly bizarre, although a bit of a turn on. A few MMF's I've had usually start with the 3 of us sitting round chatting having a cuppa and one GB I went to I arrived early and was having a beer and chatting about cricket to this bloke while his Mrs is sitting there in a skimpy outfit and fuck me heels!.
When I saw StokeyLouise, her bf picked me up from the station, so we're having a discussion about the weather etc and I'm about to bang fuck out of his Mrs, quite weird.

That happens in swinging quite a lot. It's brilliant, especially when the husband/bf is in the same room and encouraging you to fuck her, giving you tips on what she likes and how she likes it.

I like giving a helping hand (or cock) in cuckold scenarios   :cool:

JV547845

I've met some WGs who claimed not to work when they're with an OH cos they couldn't stand the thought of them cheating.  One WG said some husbands like it that other men will (or have to) pay their wife for sex, whereas they get it for free.

raylondoner

Reminds me of a punt a few years back when the girl told me as I was getting dressed that her boyfriend didn't know and would be back soon so best to use the back stairs from her flat. She then added that she had only started working when he was in prison for GBH but had been out for about a week!

Could have been a story to get me out quicker but I didn't risk it and probably beat the post punt getting dressed record, and I didn't go back!

StPunt

she has a good taste in partners

nova painted floozie

I've had boyfriends while working and they have all known. Much less hassle that way. It can take them a little while to get their heads round it but no-one has had a problem. I tell them pretty soon though, before they get too attached so they can still make an objective decision.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I've had boyfriends while working and they have all known. Much less hassle that way. It can take them a little while to get their heads round it but no-one has had a problem. I tell them pretty soon though, before they get too attached so they can still make an objective decision.

But surely NPF working girls don't, can't possiblely have, boyfriends it sez so on their profiles;?.

Go on then, if you will, say how did you meet them via "work" or elsewere?..

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I could not imagine doing this job and hiding from a partner. The amount of lies that would have to be told would be far too distressing. However unless man is open minded I can't see it working. I'm lucky in that my partner and I were into swinging long before I even thought of doing this job so he was quite used to both of us having sex with others.
He also has a good job so does not feel emasculated about the amount of money I can which can cause problems for some men
If someone can happily lie to this degree to their  partner then they are with the wrong person as to constantly lie to your partner about everything you do daily shows you do not respect them. What is the point of being with someone you disrespect.
The only reason to hide this job from them would be because you know they wouldn't like it which is a bit of a kick in the teeth to them and it's hardly fair to be having sex with hundreds of men when you know they would not want you to and then also expect them to stay faithful on top of that is ludicrous

nova painted floozie

But surely NPF working girls don't, can't possiblely have, boyfriends it sez so on their profiles;?.

Go on then, if you will, say how did you meet them via "work" or elsewere?..

I don't think I've ever seen a profile that states the girl is single. If you have, do enlighten me!
Happy to. The first I met at uni, second in a bar, third on a dating site.

Krystyna

Iv lost quite a few potential relationships thru me being honest about how i earn a livin , shit happens etc , my choice to work in this industry so i have to take the pitfalls that come with it relationship wise

Offline socks

Don't get that, why would she say she's single, when she obviously isn't? If it were me and I had pics of my OH on my listing, esp if i used to mmf with him,  i'd know that my clients would know. With the exception of age, obvious lying just makes me suspicious of them and very unlikely to book/re book. Did it put you off at all?

I'm at it again, trying to understand prossie logic!