Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NicoletteNaughtyPSE - Gateshead  (Read 1553 times)

56 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5327448) (53 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Billybumpit

External Link/Members Only

Went though Adultwork to request contact number and then organised meeting by text. All comms nice and easy.

Paid £160 for an hour, punt in last 3 weeks.

I found Nic more attractive in person than the pictures on Adultwork. She isn’t my usual type- chest and butt implants but they are done well. If you like a thin waist with a Brazilian butt, but with a pretty face, this is the girl for you.

I expected the service to be good and it was. Fairly vanilla by PSE standards- but that was driven by me not the SP.

Sloppiest and probably best blow job, ever. RO accepted willingly, as was some rimming on her as she obliged by bending over to give me full access.

Sex in multiple positions, missionary probably my favourite as she pretty much did the splits whilst  I pounded away.

Round one, came on her ample tits, short break and attempted round two, managed to get hard but this confirmed I’m a one shot man - couldn’t cum a second time despite her best efforts.

Didn’t try anal but think it was on offer.

All in recommend- she is really nice and pleasant, very easy to talk to and the her experience shines through.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 04:05:50 pm by Billybumpit »