Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber @ Sandys Superstars  (Read 1435 times)

48 review(s) for x-amber-x (45 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Tony Montana

External Link/Members Only
Amber @ Sandys Superstars Prestwich

1 hour £140

External Link/Members Only

I had an hour to kill as I was passing Sandys of Friday afternoon so took the opportunity to spend an hour with Amber following her recent return and all the good reports of her service.

Unusually for Sandys Prestwich, it was absolutely deserted when I got there and I was able to start the booking 15 minutes early.  When I told the receptionist I was there to see Amber, I got a lovely sweet smile from Amber who was lying on the sofa there.  Good sign.

After a shower, Amber joined me in the excellent room 2 and I got my first proper look at this girl with a middle-eastern sultry appearance and amazing 34HH boobs.  We indulged in a little DFK then I lay on the bed so she could provide me with some of her renowned OWO.  I can see why everyone raves about it, she must have read this book from cover to cover...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Unfortunately, it was so good that I was unable to last more than about 30 seconds before giving her a warning that I was about to blow.  She deep throats, gagging herself, licks and suck the balls and perineum.  Of the 100 or so girls I've seen she is easily in the top 3 for oral. 

So, we had a chat while she massaged my back, then we shuffled round into a 69 and I got to suck on her lovely long labia.  We then had some more OWO, some cowgirl and doggy but the condom effect softened me up while trying to attempt missionary.  So, Amber suggested more oral and I eagerly agreed.  This, is where I fell victim to the infamous Sandys extras policy (or lack of it).  Amber’s expertise was so good that when I felt myself cumming again I was unable to say “Oh wait stop just a minute while I check my wallet”.  In the ecstasy of mid-orgasm I realised that I was about to be £20 poorer than I expected to be on leaving the place, due to the CIM charge.  I hadn’t asked for CIM, but then I hadn’t specifically said no to it or stopped her either.

I had just barely enough cash on me at that point but when Amber told me she charged OWO at £20 in an hour’s booking (unlike other girls I had seen)  I realised I was financially embarrassed as I only had £90 on me after giving £40 to the house.

After a little more massage and oral, we finished up and I promised to pop to the cash machine and get her the £10 I owed (which I did of course!)

So, overall a great service from a gorgeous talented girl. It’s great to see her back (but more so her front) and I highly recommended her.  I could moan about the lack of standard extras prices, but then I’ve previously had extras at no charge so I guess its swings ‘n’ roundabouts.

Offline StarPower

Double charging for OWO in an hour booking is bullshit. One of the reasons I won't go to Sandys anymore. The girls just seem constantly on the the hussle. The place really has gone downhill in the last five years or so. I'm kinda glad though as it made go see indies instead which I find far more enjoyable.