Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Discretion massage in Hull  (Read 5858 times)

Offline g78nes

Hi,

Anyone have any experience of :

External Link/Members Only

Is it worth a visit ? I have sometime coming up in Hull and found it on Google.

Thanks

Offline virginian

haven't been myself - but read soem very good reports on the place.

If i could afford to go - would deffo see Jessica.

Enjoy yourself

Offline jake_6969

Discretion is a bit more down market to Seductions (Exec Suite), there's no carpets, the floors are painted floor boards, it's near the docks in a fairly run down part of town. That said, the girls are OK, Lexi is a bit of a local legend but starting to show her years in the job. I can't speak for any of the others as I haven't had the pleasure. I prefer Seductions for the location, atmosphere and better all round punting experience, only had one bad punt there and loads of good ones with Sarah, Carla, Sarah AND Carla, Dee Dee and many others.

Rich2000

Discretion is in a smelly area of town.  There is a smell of fish often, and the place is run down.  But the girls try hard, and a lot of them will do anal, cum on face, and cim.  But not all so it's worth asking when they are brought into the waiting room.  Most do a gfe as standard, and are keen to kiss.

Offline Denhamhoop

Well i found the place pretty basic but the girl i saw Jessica was one of the best ive seen in a parlour young pretty cheerful and lots of eye contact throughout