Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuna Siam Horny - Beswick. Manchester  (Read 1861 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6974272) (31 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Trotter671

As I'd put on a few posts I’ve seen Yuna a few times since she first appeared last year. Thought best get my arse in gear and do a review for her myself.

This is from my recent booking at the weekend.

£120 for 1 hour bookings(+£20 for facial)

External Link/Members Only

Comms – texts to arrange booking and on arrival. Comms were not great this time, my booked appointment time was late by about 10 minutes but once in the door had a great hour. It’s not Yuna who handles the comms but her friend/maid(?)

Place – The usual set of flats in Beswick not too far from The Etihad. Decent size room and bed for the shenanigans and en suite bathroom with shower.

The Girl – Petite, pretty  and cute. Photos on profiles are dated from a few years ago but she is still FAF (IMO). Slim size 6/8 with great enhanced tits – they look and feel great, peachy bum, What’s not too like. Little bit of a 'mum tum' now but not off putting, I find her very attractive. Lovely lass and very friendly and accommodating.

The Service – As soon as Yuna opened the door she was "Oh My God! You come back to see me again!" She seemed genuinely really pleased to see me again (had not seen her since last June).

She held my hand and led me into the bedroom and was kissing and hugging me straight away, such a sweet girl. Then sorted the tokens and confirmed I wanted the hour (maid/friend had not told her!). Told her I was feeling very naughty again so she cheekily agreed to the extra £20 for facial ending (have done CIM/facial with her on previous bookings).

Quick freshen up in the shower and swill of mouthwash then away we go.

Just a very sensual and naughty GFE. Yuna loves to kiss – full on DFK and no holding back, she was holding my face and stroking my beard as we kissed. My hands in her hair gently pulling and kissing her neck where she started excellent genuine sounding moans and then doing the same stood behind – she did the same to me – love it when a girl kisses my neck as well. She was rubbing her peachy bum on my cock as I kissed her neck, holding her hair in a make shift pony tail and fondling her tits (nipples now very much hardened)

Then she turns round and arms round me with the full on snogging and then she starts kissing my neck again whilst playing with cock.

Next on the agenda was Yuna on her knees without any asking or prompting. Slow teasing OWO with great eye contact looking up at me! Plenty of attention to my balls and plenty of teasing and licking up and down my shaft. No deep throat action but she tried a few times to take me all the way down. The soft moaning noises and eye contact, she seemed to be enjoying herself?

After quite a while before I got too carried away decided it was time to repay the favour. Bent Yuna over on all fours on the bed. She was gently spanking her own arse and invited me to join in, rude not to so I gave her peachy bum a few playful spanks which seemed to delight her.

RO and rimming with Yuna on all fours went on for a while then flipped her onto her back to continue. She got really wet and responsive. Sort of give the game away when quite noisily was writhing all over the bed and clamping her pelvic muscles on my fingers – she was huffing and puffing and moaning and pulled my head in tighter bringing herself off as well, my nose on clit manoeuvre was very well received a few times as well. She seemed to have cum as she was soaking wet and quite flushed and flustered.

Back onto OWO with me laid back on the bed and Yuna then used her tongue licking my cock like a lollipop – looking straight at me with a naughty smile on her face. Her sucking and licking all the way up and down my cock with her looking at me was just tremendous!

It was bag up time before I cum too soon – cow girl first holding each other close, snogging away and then me licking and sucking on her tremendous tits. Then missionary (lots more full on kissing), then Yuna's ankles up by my ears, seemed to really enjoy it deeper. Moved onto doggy on the bed - Yuna actually moved over to the right hand side of the bed so we could watch each other in the mirror - naughty girl! A bit of light spanking and pulling her hair whilst going at in doggy.  From her encouraging noises and looking back at me then kissing me as we fucked in this position was seriously fucking hot! After about 10 mins of fairly fast and hard fucking in doggy I was getting very close.

I wanted to end with OWO and Yuna must have sensed I was close so she quickly got on her knees again, didn't need to ask – she is very good at this and seems to really enjoy doing it. The eye contact great again as I had a handful of hair so I could watch the action. She was wanking me and furiously licking the end of my cock with her mouth wide open looking at me, all this resulted in a huge explosion. It ended up being quite a messy facial and then she kept on licking and sucking even when I was fully spent.

I helped Yuna clean up with wet wipes and then we shared a spunky snog - she always seems to be well up for it the naughty girl!

We both cleaned up and had a quick shower. Cuddled and kissed on the bed for a while playing with each other. Spent a few minutes having a chat about how long she is staying, how long she has been here, where to next etc. Lovely lass always smiling and very kissy, touchy, feely which I really like.

Very enjoyable bookings, a real cutie.

Online frankc

Great reviewing Pal, she's a great shag this one 👍

Offline Trotter671

Great reviewing Pal, she's a great shag this one 👍

Cheers Frank :hi: Yep Yuna is certainly a lot of fun- she knows I'll be looking out for when she is back within driving distance for me!!

Online frankc

Cheers Frank :hi: Yep Yuna is certainly a lot of fun- she knows I'll be looking out for when she is back within driving distance for me!!

Think there'll be a queue forming when she does

Offline ThaisAreBest

You’ll be happy to know Iris is back in the NW next week

Online frankc

Nice one, is she in Manchester or further afield?

Offline ThaisAreBest

Nice one, is she in Manchester or further afield?

About 40 minute drive from Manchester. But obviously it’s only Tuesday. Plans can change.

Online quatter11

About 40 minute drive from Manchester. But obviously it’s only Tuesday. Plans can change.

Preston I presume?

Online RandomGuy99

Preston I presume?
Her AW says she is in Cheltenham/Gloucester area apparently she was worn out by you northern studs.

Offline Trotter671

Now that is good news :thumbsup: