Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexybinature - NW couple Chorley  (Read 2340 times)

8 review(s) for sexybinature (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Leedschappie

External Link/Members Only

Met in September. Wanted to scratch an itch - or itch a scratch - re a couple. Contacted via AW and then text told them I was after being gently led into a bi encounter. All sorted - had to cancel once due to work but rearranged and they were understanding.

Arrived and met outside by Jack. Lucy was waiting inside with not much on. Undressed and sat naked on settee with Jack - Lucy joined us and started sucking and wanking us. Then got chaps to lie down on sheet. More oral from Lucy and she then invited me to join in sucking Jack. Two of us keeping him hard. Then back laying down, she stood above me and fingered herself showering me in squirt. He then took her doggy over my head  - more squirting and occasionally shoving his cock in my mouth. He then laid back down, she wanked him to completion - I rejected tasting his cum apart from a bit on her finger. Then me and her snogged and touched each other before I wanked myself to completion with both of them touching me.

Lovely couple - friendly, warm and she is very, very sexy. Would like to go back and up the bi ante but it's not really local.

Offline Southernbloke

Good review. I enjoyed my time with them too. If you have always wanted to try a bi couple these two are good

Offline Thephoenix

Thanks for the review.
Decent couple SPs are few and far between, and reasonably priced too. :thumbsup:

Offline Sweep70

Very much the same as my visit, I must go and see them again!