Author Topic: Avoid this twat - LollyLovesIt - Ball Green - Stoke on Trent  (Read 5437 times)


12 review(s) for LollyLovesIt (6 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Online Imp8

External Link/Members Only

What an absolutely Abysmal meet.
15  minutes incall   @  £40

Saw lolly on a late Sunday evening. I had done a bit of research and the 5 positives swayed me,should have paid closer attention and realised that 3 out of the last 4 were negatives.
To be honest the signs were there from the beginning,but they were subtle,until they didn't become subtle,by which time it was too late, and my Ball bag overrode them.....Literally.
Kept me waiting outside like a lemon for a good 15 minutes after our agreed time,felt a bit exposed on a quiet residential street.

Got in,and I was  pleasantly surprised,Lolly was a tall girl,5'9 seems about right,but very thin. No way was she a size 12,more like a 6-8,no fat on her whatsoever and her tits were small and droopy,B cup. Her legs were surprisingly meaty,bordering on thick,but once again no fat on them,or her arse. Facially not bad,not attractive,but a 5-6.
Lolly seemed to be very chatty,but I later found out that was cover for her passive aggressive behaviour. Led upstairs to what seems like a lived in family home,not dirty,just lived in,it was definitely her own house.
Shown to the front bedroom upstairs and Lolly fucked off downstairs,this Faffing around with nail varnish and finding this and that took another 7 to 8 minutes.
She came back upstairs and told me that she'd chuck in CIM as a freebie for messing me about,Result....or so I thought.

Started with OWO,good start to be fair,lots of eye contact,spitting and suction.,not DT but half way.
Moved onto RO,tasted decent,again plenty of eye contact.
I asked for 69,This is when she started coming the cunt.
'  Hurry up,you've only got 3 minutes left  ' ,I mentioned that I had at least 8. Her friendliness soon disappeared and she wanted me out. Completely screwed up the vibe of the Punt,and it went down hill fast,nothing less attractive than a woman throwing a strop.
Quickly got into Mish,but little Imp had lost interest.
I thought,Fuck this.....Got up,put me pants on and got out quick.
She did say that she was doing a Psychology degree and that she was really clever,mind you,I did call her a bag head. She changed the story to her doing a Masters and that she'll soon be calling herself   ' DR '.....Yeah,right.

There are definitely issues with Lolly,whether that be substance abuse or just Mental health issues. She was all over the place,applying nail varnish immediately prior to giving me a blow job,Time keeping was non existent,rambling on about her having another meet after me,how I'd made her cancel a punter to fit me in....just total Bullshit

40 holes down the drain.
A couple of positives,
1. Telling you lads about her,hence saving fellow punters some money and time
2. I've just brought myself a new car,beautiful driving it back home listening to the radio

Avoid this Twat.

Offline Itsonlyme

Sounds  like she’s on the slide she was good back in the day

Offline escortman

Thanks for the review Mr Imp

You have 100% warned us from visiting .

Onwards and Upwards for the future.

Offline ilovitbig

She used to go under the name of Lollypop6919,
sorry but i forgot to put up the review but she kept me waiting 15 mins as well, everything seemed as though it was on an egg timer and nothing flowed.
Intresting how you discribe her as very thin she wasn't 2 years ago when i saw her and was  a size 12.

Online Imp8

Thanks for the review Mr Imp

You have 100% warned us from visiting .

Onwards and Upwards for the future.


Thanks  Escortman.

As always onwards and upwards

Online Imp8

She used to go under the name of Lollypop6919,
sorry but i forgot to put up the review but she kept me waiting 15 mins as well, everything seemed as though it was on an egg timer and nothing flowed.
Intresting how you discribe her as very thin she wasn't 2 years ago when i saw her and was  a size 12.


Hi ilovitbig

Yeah....I was a bit surprised with her Physique myself. Lolly was tall but thin,yet her legs would be more suited to a size 12 frame,after saying that,her legs weren't Fat,they were toned.
Plus her tits were small and saggy,hence my conclusion about substance abuse,Oh Yeah....And her bat shit crazy behaviour

Online Imp8

Last positive was by Jayne  Cobb over 18 months ago.
He said she had big tits. Can definitely confirm that's not the case now.

Offline dog999

Normal sign of a 'bag head' is, no or very little ass, maybe that's also true for the tits?. :hi:

Offline pbrown355

A masters doesn't get you the title Dr, you need a phd. Irrelevant I know since she's not doing a degree or a masters.

Offline oldmanking

Normal sign of a 'bag head' is, no or very little ass, maybe that's also true for the tits?. :hi:

i know a number of once busty ladies who now have saggy dogs ears...  :thumbsdown:

yes, down to crack/smack.  their old facebook profiles dont lie. lol. 

Online Imp8

When I made the ' Bag Head  '  remark,she said' I'm not  ,look,there's no track marks   '  and she showed me her arm.

She seemed Emasiated to me,but funnily enough her legs seemed totally normal for a woman with a size 12 frame.
Weird