Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liverpool - Hard Work, total lack of comms  (Read 441 times)

Offline PD11

My punting days have slowed down recently, but today I was looking for some lunch-time / mid-afternoon fun.

I probably sent my first text out about 10:30…. Standard stuff: ‘Are you available for 1hr at x o’clock, also where are you based so I can adjust my time of needs be’… no reply… so then I fire off another; then another; then another; then another… I think I must’ve text about 10-15 different girls, all with their green light on. I think I got 3 replies - one who charging £150 for half an hour, which through desperation I would’ve done but for distance of her apartment (touring Elizabeth Romanova); the other lady to reply just didn’t make sense, so I put that to one side & finally another girl with a list of extras as long as your arm (apologies, I can’t remember their names and I don’t have it in me to hit the AW ‘search’ button again)…Has anyone else found the same? The city seems awash with no repliers; extras merchants or girls charging £200 an hour (which I don’t begrudge established girls doing, but I’m not taking a risk on someone with zero feedback)

Offline Count Duckula

Similar experience last week for me. sent about 15 texts/aw messages and only reply I had was much later in the day when i had already given up (all had green light on)

can only assume they are so busy that i probably wouldn't want to see them anyhow