Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Cathy - Magnificent MILF - Hounslow  (Read 4293 times)

13 review(s) for classycathy21 (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Duck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met Cathy before Christmas. 2 hour In call at her place.

Her apartment in Hounslow is beautiful and discreet, and it is safe, clean, and free of any issues. Features in her pictures and PG.

The meet - comms were super easy. Resonded quickly and insisted on a call before the meet. Very sexy voice. She greeted me and in I went. I was a bit nervous at first but she soon put me at ease with her GFE, full on snogging and groping.

Onto the bedroom. This lady makes you feel like you have the ultimate dirty girlfriend. There wasn't much we didn't tick off. A, OWO, rimm both ways and then into the bathroom, where she took the gallons of piss I'd saved especially for her, evrywhere! She is the ultimate fantasy. She was constantly upping the ante - she even want me to fist her arse. I tried but couln't get it all the way in.

I found her appearance to be very much to my taste. Age as stated (give or take a couple of years). Slim, blonde, gorgeous, classy and absolutely filthy. Curves in the right places. A real natural looking lady.

Would I reccomend. Yes. Will I return, yes, but price wise it will be a treat. Worth the money for the time and services but my 2 hour session days are sliding away.

Picture from unknown source removed.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 07:10:44 pm by daviemac »

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Looks like she is maintaining her service.

Must plan a return visit!

Offline advent2016

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met Cathy before Christmas. 2 hour In call at her place

How much did you pay?
I saw her years ago and she was very good then in my top ten. Sadly my age and performance now would preclude me seeing her and getting full value these days.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 07:11:57 pm by daviemac »

Offline Duck

£350 - I got in there before she upped her price. Now £400 I belive

Offline Julius1966

Cathy really is the MILF Superior. Can't wait for my next session with her.

By the way, I think that photo might not be from her Public gallery. That might be against the rules. Or maybe it's an old photo and she updated her PG.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
£350 - I got in there before she upped her price. Now £400 I belive
Where did the picture come from? it isn't in her public gallery.

Offline Duck

An old pic from her public gallery

Offline gspotjim

Sadly, it looks like she has retired because her profile has gone.

Offline jonbar

That’s annoying as I was planning on messaging her this week  :dash:

Offline Steely Dan

Steady on.  She might just be spending our dosh on 2 weeks in the Maldives.

Offline Julius1966

I believe she's spending some time in France but comes back to the UK for the occasional visit.
Apparently her profile is down as she needs to re-verify it.

Offline Deeplove

I believe she's spending some time in France but comes back to the UK for the occasional visit.

Any idea when she's back ?

Offline signy

It's been down an awfully long time if it just needed a quick re-verification. I hope that she is just not bothering to do this until she returns, and will be back taking bookings at some point.

Offline Julius1966

Any idea when she's back ?
None I'm afraid.
I'd love to see her again myself!