Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnaTia - King Cross - 30 mins  (Read 1363 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6752291) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Stealthmode]
23 review(s) for AnaTia (17 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Stealthmode]

Offline Stealthmode

AW Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Service provided: OWO, DT & Facial

Paid: £120 / 30 mins

Comms: Despite her terrible spelling it was quite smooth and quick. No issues there . All done via Whatsapp

Venue: Short walk from Kings Cross Station in a basement flat. The shop above must know what is going on, as men go up and down, but I didn't care. For those who do, probably best see her after business closing hours and you wont have to worry about that. The apartment seemed lived in. Clean bathroom and bedroom area. I think it was a studio, but as she is the only one there, then that isn't really an issue.

AnaTia: Come across as an Iranian Aunty. Must be mid to late 40s. Chopped frizzy hair and plenty of make up. No nice way to say this, but her body has been mangled by surgery. Big arse (fake) and she has either had breast enhancement or a reduction based on the scars. Tattoos strategically placed over the body to hide the lipo scars. She is trying to compete with girls 20 years younger. hence the BBL and other surgeries.  The bum doesn't match the thighs, and just looks kind of ridiculous when naked. With clothes on it would probably look better.

Action: She is very chatty and hospitable. Talks a lot, but not in a time wasting tactic way. While I stripped of, she gave a little dance, which was kinda cringy, but I let her do her thing. Once I was ready, she got on her knees and sucked me off. First slow, then I controlled her head to get it deeper and faster. She can pretty much take it all the way but not for too long. At times it was stop and start, but once she got comfortable and into a rhythm she excelled. plenty of position changes while trying to test her throat. I was then ready to come after 25 mins of so, got her to lay down with her head on the edge of the bed, then I covered her face. She seemed to actually enjoy the facial. Big grin and rubbed it in. Got cleaned up. Quick chat, then left.

Summary: Fun older woman. Can suck a dick and take a facial. I wasn't feeling the body as it was too fake for my liking.  Good service provider and complied with all my request with no issues. 

+ Takes a facial well
+Can deepthroat fairly deep

+/- Mangled body due to surgery

- Shitty tattoos and tattoo placement (imo)

Will I return?: No. Too expensive when you take her age into consideration. You can see someone half her age at that price point. If she offered 15 mins, then maybe as a plan C B&G option.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 12:14:19 am by Stealthmode »