Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Never lend them money  (Read 10966 times)

OldAdmin

A few days ago I had member PM me saying he lent his regular prossie lots of money (thousands) but she never repaid, and is too afraid to post about her as she knows his details and where he works and gave him various threats (incl. posting him on SAAFE as a stalker / harasser where he says she is a member) and justified her theft claiming he owes her for the reduced rates she was giving him.

And just now I have two UKP members both been scammed by the same prossie after lending her money (they might go public later).

No matter how many times you see a prossie, how much you think there is trust and a "good relationship" between you two - NEVER EVER trust them with your personal details or lend them your money.

Offline Daffodil

It staggers me that this sort of advice keeps needing to be posted. Why are some punters so stupid?

Offline adindas

These guys are in this situation because they do not know where the line is. It is a common wisdom to adult  that applies to any part of life.

Never ever lend the money to the people you do not know or trust 100%, unless of course if you just want to help and it does not matter to you whether you will be paid back. Not just with a WG even to your close relatives, family, friends, etc. How many times we have read a story about a family dispute because of this.

Never ever reveal your personal detail, financial detail to anyone ....

I think these guys need to grow up and move on. Alternatively if they have evidence then take them to the court.

Offline PumpAction

Lent her thousands? Are you kidding me? This guy deserves to have lost his money.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Why are some punters so stupid?

I agree, but you have to remember that someone of these pro$$ies are literally grand-masters when it comes to scheming and thieving - throw in a bit of pussy and (find the right guy; lonely, widowed, divorced etc) it can be easy pickings.

When I first started punting I came into brief contact with a couple of these con artist pro$$ies. Butter-you-up-nice, tell you how 'we have a connection' and then discretely slip in a few tales of woe.... on my time!

Luckily I never fell for any of the lies, mainly because the little voice in my head would always be saying 'why the fuck should you lend money to someone who has a starting wage of £100,000 a year'.

Offline finn5555

Basically the guys an idiot  :dash: NEVER trust any pro$$ies not a single one of them is honest  :hi:

James999

When I first started punting I came into brief contact with a couple of these con artist pro$$ies. Butter-you-up-nice, tell you how 'we have a connection' and then discretely slip in a few tales of woe....

Amazing how these tales of woe get rolled out, deposit for a new fkat or rent is a common one, they seem to forget that they told you a few weeks ago that the council paid the rent  :lol:

Toshiba

I wouldnt be so quick to judge

You can easily be suckered in

Offline finn5555

I can assure you I can't  :hi:

Offline smiths

Great advice, once again i hope punters read it before lending money to any WG.

The fact is some punters treat punting like dating and because the WG offers a good service they think there is more to it than just getting a good service.

I would no more lend or give a WG money than i would my builder or anyone else i do business with.

James999

Pro$$ies are wired different from normal people, as soon as they get money they mentally spend it and then look for the next payday, money leant will never be returned, the fact they don't like giving change underpins their mindset, they don't like passing notes back, only receiving them.

Offline smiths

Not if you treat punting as a business transaction which is what it is to me. If i get a hard luck story i just think what a load of old cobblers. Even if it were true its not my problem or responsibility. I dont wish to know about a WGs personal life or financial problems, going on about them or asking me for money would result in me never punting with them again.

The other point is a WG can earn a lot of cash quickly, so do that and stop trying to leech off punters.

squeezebox

Great advice, once again i hope punters read it before lending money to any WG.

The fact is some punters treat punting like dating and because the WG offers a good service they think there is more to it than just getting a good service.

I would no more lend or give a WG money than i would my builder or anyone else i do business with.

Then add in she has built "trust" as a regular, then you're a potential victim.

If the 3 members here are reading this thread, name and shame. The SAAFE members can make their own minds up and would have to admit there is no smoke without fire.  :hi:

Offline smiths

Then add in she has built "trust" as a regular, then you're a potential victim.

If the 3 members here are reading this thread, name and shame. The SAAFE members can make their own minds up and would have to admit there is no smoke without fire.  :hi:

Problem is as admin posted one of them for sure has given the WG his real details.

Obviously if he decides to name and shame great, that might stop other punters getting sucked in by this low life but i can understand why he might not be willing to do this. But at least admin has posted about never lending or giving WGs money above the money agreed for the punt. Hopefully for most its basic common sense, but some people havent got that so need to be advised.

Dusktildawn

A WG I saw a few times sold me a sob story as to needing money

Whilst I was never going to lend it her,I did find it amusing that when I said I would in return for a copy of her passport, and utility bill she suddenly didn't need it so urgently  :lol:

SirFrank

Let's be clear who's been fucked over - the punter. She conned him pure and simple and that's unacceptable. He may well be naive but he doesn't deserve this. I'd love to see her named and shamed but He's not going to out her because he's clearly concerned about losing his anonymity and she knows that - which makes her a real low life.

As pointed out below - always treat punting for what it is, a business transaction. Never ever lend money, you'll never see it again. In terms of boundaries - I lent a best mate money twice. Took forever to get it back and caused a lot of resentment. I'd never do it again

StPunt

suckered in to lend thousands? i really dont think you can be to be honest. but yeah ill echo the sentiments of sirfrank.....this woman is the one in the wrong here and lets not forget it even if the bloke has been an idiot it appears his good nature was taken advantage of.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 10:34:23 am by StPunt »

Offline hendrix

Lending money to anybody, let alone a conning prossie can lead to all sorts of problems. Even family can be awkward about it. I'll only do it if I'm prepared to lose it. I hope this prossie thief can be named and shamed.

Loki

one of the reasons I don't tend to go back to the same WG over and over is to avoid familiarity...

punting is a simple business transaction to me, I hand over cash, she hands over her mouth, pussy and tits for a set time.

no messing about, so fucking sob stories.

I don't get or agree the "it's easy to get pulled in" bollocks.

Neither a borrower nor a lender be.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not me personally --------------- but I do agree with you.

The guys who visit Thailand are notorious for this, they meet a prostitute and think she is their girlfriend, it's not long before the hard luck stories start, she needs £500 for her sick Mother etc.     :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Lending money to anybody, let alone a conning prossie can lead to all sorts of problems. Even family can be awkward about it. I'll only do it if I'm prepared to lose it.

That is my policy as well, if I lend someone money I regard it as lost, if I get it back it is a bonus.    :hi:

I would never lend a pro$$ie money because she is in a position to earn far more than me in a much shorter time.

Goofy85

People with more money than sense.

Offline Vivago

The guys who visit Thailand are notorious for this, they meet a prostitute and think she is their girlfriend, it's not long before the hard luck stories start, she needs £500 for her sick Mother etc.     :thumbsdown:

Wot you mean?  Just sent a girl in Pats a shedload of ackers coz her water buffalo needs emergency heart surgery.  She told 'me, hansum man' I can trust her. :rose: Wuz I wrong?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

yorkshire123

I have had a few try it on, maybe because i normally prefer regulars over newbies, But the worse one was below....

I can remember seeing a Polish prossie in one of Blackpool's many parlours & she was such a great shag i decided to return the next day.
Within minutes of getting into the room she started to cry & tell me that she needed £1,500 to send back to her family to look after her kids. I'm a soft fucker but not a complete fucking idiot so turned on my heels & headed for the door.
Strangely enough the tears stopped & the verbal abuse started with her shouting & screaming that i hadn't paid her enough & she would get the security onto me if i didn't pay for the extras that i didn't get (I didn't even take my trousers off)

I must admit the maid was great & she gave me my money back without question.

I now have the opinion that most prossie's will have some sort of sob story & try it on if you allow it thats why i very rarely encourage them to talk about their personal lives during a punt.

Offline Matium

More than ever it's important to have a punting bio:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38014.msg513900;topicseen#msg513900

so that you never, ever inadvertently reveal any true details about yourself.

As for those three men who lent money:

If you're married then shrug your shoulders and write the money off, the last thing you'll ever want is for your wife to find out so say and do nothing.

However, if you're not then go straight to the Police.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 11:39:56 am by Matium »

Offline PumpAction

What are the police going to do? It's a civil matter. They lent the money of their own free will. They were not conned, blackmailed or extorted.

Offline Thepacifist

It's sad to hear about these experiences. An expensive lesson hopefully learned and a warning for others.

Ongbak

It is not the fact we are ''stupid'', more like easily mislead. There's difference between the two. I looked at my own situation, the personal information given to me by the WG to prove she's ''genuine'' and went with my gut instinct, we all make mistakes so there is really no need to brand us as ''stupid'' when you don't know all the relevant information.

I'm one of the  two who got scammed by the same WG. If it was up to me I'd name and shame but due to the other members situation I'm holding back for now, Admin know why this is. 

Offline berksboy

Why the fuck would you  lend money to someone who can earn far far more then most of us by just opening her legs ?  :dash: :dash:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I think .. therefrore it hurtz  .. that my ex wife took more money off me than any bunch of WG's ever could have;(..

I have never been asked for money by a WG and i have got change from most all, it's good to see if they do offer it to see what their attiude is towards their client;).

A few times when I know shes supporting her child then I have offered a tip or keep the change and buy the nipper something, it makes me feel a better that a small child might well benefit rather than some smack supply chain;!..

Offline rockharders

Same could be said for lonely old women who fall for nigerian internet scammers

Offline Jimmyredcab

Same could be said for lonely old women who fall for nigerian internet scammers

That is a good analogy.     :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Many of the men who visit Thailand would never pull a half decent bird in the UK so when young girls start to call them "hansum" man they get carried away, the next thing is that they are giving/lending them huge amounts of cash.   :crazy:

James999

Many of the men who visit Thailand would never pull a half decent bird in the UK so when young girls start to call them "hansum" man they get carried away, the next thing is that they are giving/lending them huge amounts of cash.   :crazy:

Funnier still is when they bring them back and introduce you to them, they always have a story of how she's from a village / not a pro$$ie / different etc, but the reality is they met her in a bar and fucked her for the price of a Starbucks coffee.

A few years later the same guys explain how she's a frigid lazy bitch who wants to constantly send money home.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Mate of mine has got a thai bird as a wife but he does have business reasons for going there but he tells me that shes fine and a great girl and she makes more moeny than what he does!, and she subs her mum a few bob on occasion;!.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Funnier still is when they bring them back and introduce you to them, they always have a story of how she's from a village / not a pro$$ie / different etc, but the reality is they met her in a bar and fucked her for the price of a Starbucks coffee.

A few years later the same guys explain how she's a frigid lazy bitch who wants to constantly send money home.

That is if she is still with the guy a few years later, once they get into this country they have no reason to stay with the fat old bastard who brought them here.
I have seen these guys acting like 14 day millionaires, when the girls marry them they then find out they will be living in a council flat in Dudley.    :wackogirl:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
What I don't get is why would a punter lend a prossie money when she earns at least 8 times his probably hourly wage.  Unless she is seriously ill , if she needs the money all she has to do is work a full week.  If she only did 5 hours a day @ £100 an hour for five days that would be £2,5K. 
Hell if I need money O just work a few extra hours each day to get what I need or work at the weekend instead.
The only ones who will need to borrow are those who either offer a crap service so get no repeat business (its the repeats that keep us going) or the ones who are already scamming people and getting a bad name.

Giving money to someone whos name and address you don't know is stupidity as it would be giving not lending.  The only way anyone can ever lend money is with a signed and notorised document stating the amount loaned and the prepayment terms which would mean knowing the full name and address of the person as well as knowing them on a personal level so it is easy to take them to county court when they don't pay back.  Personally I would only lend money to a family member and then only if I didn't really care if I got it back or not.  Even with friends and family loaning money can be the quickest way to fall out with someone

James999

That is if she is still with the guy a few years later, once they get into this country

They continue to leach off the guy  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

They continue to leach off the guy  :thumbsdown:

Not if they find someone younger/richer.    :hi:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

What I don't get is why would a punter lend a prossie money when she earns at least 8 times his probably hourly wage.  Unless she is seriously ill , if she needs the money all she has to do is work a full week.  If she only did 5 hours a day @ £100 an hour for five days that would be £2,5K. 

You say that Dani but do all girls do that number of bookings a day or week?. You perhaps might but does that accord over the country like that?.

Offline berksboy

A girl i used to see was doing over 4G a week 15 years ago , most punts just dont get just how must money a prossie can earn if she is young good looking fucks good and puts the hrs in.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
You say that Dani but do all girls do that number of bookings a day or week?. You perhaps might but does that accord over the country like that?.

Im in a shitehole where there is little money floating around (Derby) and if I did not have my condition I could see 5 or more a day everyday so if I can do it being in a shitehole and being older and larger then I am sure a fit young prossie can do it easily. 

Its about actually putting in the hours.  Many do one or two a day then cannot be arsed to do anymore, or they expect to get all that work from AW so don't bother building a website or placing ads anywhere else.  If you really need the money you do everything you can to get it yourself.  I cannot think of anything that means you need money instantly with no warning or time to save up for it and even if there was something if you are self employed you should always have a decent amount put away for times when you are sick or need to have a few weeks off work.  Being self employed means if you don't have savings when you are ill you have no money and only a fool would live like that

Offline smiths

It is not the fact we are ''stupid'', more like easily mislead. There's difference between the two. I looked at my own situation, the personal information given to me by the WG to prove she's ''genuine'' and went with my gut instinct, we all make mistakes so there is really no need to brand us as ''stupid'' when you don't know all the relevant information.

I'm one of the  two who got scammed by the same WG. If it was up to me I'd name and shame but due to the other members situation I'm holding back for now, Admin know why this is.

Firstly i am sorry to hear you lost money. I view you as gullible with no basic common sense to fall for WGs bollocks, its a VERY well trodden path for some WGs to give sob stories of one kind or another. I dont wish to hear them, ever. Not my problem or responsibility in any shape or form. This WG who suckered you is a scumbag and i hope she gets her just desserts within the law soon.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 03:10:12 pm by smiths »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Im in a shitehole where there is little money floating around (Derby) and if I did not have my condition I could see 5 or more a day everyday so if I can do it being in a shitehole and being older and larger then I am sure a fit young prossie can do it easily. 

I think that even young cuties like Michelle Independent would struggle to get 5 punters a day every day ----------- but of course I will never actually know for sure.    :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I think that even young cuties like Michelle Independent would struggle to get 5 punters a day every day ----------- but of course I will never actually know for sure.    :hi:

Really?  I know women who get up to 8 a day most days as well as some who work part time daily and are fully booked for the whole time they work.  Then again I guess it depends on the area and the amount of women working.  London is big but it is also saturated with prossies whereas Derby is smaller but even for the size of the area is not saturated.  It also depends on the amount of advertising as well.  Aw can only support so many people so other forms of advertising are needed to keep busy

GeeWiz

These guys need a check up from the neck up.

Average hourly pay rate is £13.60 before tax.  Why would anyone lend to someone with the ability to earn ten times more than that, based on a verbal agreement with a person (I assume) that they they only have an AW profile page for showing their stage name and their mobile number.

Offline RedKettle

Being self employed means if you don't have savings when you are ill you have no money and only a fool would live like that

Dani, with some exceptions such as yourself most WGs are fools, certainly in the business sense.  There is loads of evidence to back that up!

Offline AnthG

Confidence tricking is a lot like hard selling. They put an artificial urgency to it.

She will likely have said something along the lines of my landlord is kicking me out the flat tomorrow morning at 9am. The hospital has said they need the money by the end of the week or the heart goes to someone else.

Or some other urgent timefactor being in place to mean the guy feels like dirt in saying no to her as she needs the money now.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

nova painted floozie

Not all punters are stupid and not all WGs are untrustworthy. If you ever do hear a hard luck story (whether as a punter or in another capacity) and the sobber ends by asking you for money AND you are not willing to give it (which you never ever should as a punter) the only sane response is to say somethyng like: "Sadly I am not able to help you with this. (Don't say you 'can't'.) What do you think you can do to help yourself/what other options do you have? etc. Just keep saying 'oh no, that's awful. Realistically, what are you going to do?'
That's if you are a nice guy who is willing to offer empathy. If you don't give a shit just say you don't give a shit and walk out the door.  :cry: