Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Zoe, 'Colnbrook'  (Read 1499 times)

7 review(s) for English-zoe (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Froomey

External Link/Members Only

This encounter took place just a few days ago and I had thought that I might get in with her first review here. However, procrastination on my part meant that Mav101 got in before me with his excellent review. I'd mostly endorse his comments.

I'll add just a few points specific to my meeting that may add to the sum of knowledge:

1) it was very much a short notice appointment after I found myself with a few hours to kill at LHR awaiting a storm delayed plane. I had read Zoe's profile the day before; it appealed and I thought I'd chance my arm. Turned out I was lucky - I got a very swift response to my initial inquiry and had agreed the deal with 30 minutes. When I got to the meeting she emphasised that such short notice availability is uncommon. She said she's very much a part-timer and her working days normally get booked quickly.

2) I booked 1 hour, all inclusive with, as her profile states, unlimited CUM. The meeting was in a perfectly adequate chain hotel.

3) Zoe is very much the 'girl next door' with a fun, chatty personality. She is pretty new to the sex industry and seems to be very much feeling her way (though she is confident and clear=eyed about her objectives: she is by no means new to sex. This gave her what I would describe as an interesting form of confident diffidence. She is short, curvy (with a little puppy fat, though it's appealing on such a young woman. I'd say her description of herself is pretty accurate and I was happy with what I found.

4) She is clear on her profile about what is on offer and delivers all that is stated with expertise and enthusiasm. Kissing was good as I initially explored her body with my hands and tongue (though no RO - see below) and she moved seamlessly to a skilled BJ which resulted pretty quickly in me summing in her mouth. She disposed of the semen in th bathroom and returned to join me on the bed. Now, this is where I would normally look to an extended bout of cunnilingus to set round 2 in motion. She explained to me why she does not allow RO in her sessions; and of course it is her choice. On a pre-planned booking it probably would be a deal-breaker for me, but in these circumstances I was happy to go with the flow. I improvised by spending a long time massaging her all over, playing with her (rather delicious) tits and giving her a thorough fingering. She got very wet, and responded vigorously. She did allow me to press my face against her vagina to savour the juices and I was careful not to overstep at this point. She smelt and tasted lovely. That set the scene for me re-enthused cock to be bagged up and to fuck her in several positions, culminating with me summing inside her in CG watching her tits bounce.

5) Obviously there was down time during the hour and I found Zoe to be an engaging and intelligent conversationalist; a girl I'd genuinely enjoy spending time with. This meet filled me with nostalgia for the good days of SA - I'm going back maybe 5 years now - when that was the go-to site for meeting smart, attractive young women (so many students and young professionals!) rather than the brassy professionals, wannabe 'influencers' and chavs that now predominate.....but that is a discussion for another time.

All in, an excellent meeting with a sexy, cute, engaging young woman. I shall in all probability revisit.

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.

A small thing, you forgot to mention what you paid.  Also did you start off contact with AW mail, or via text/phone?

Offline LipLover

Thanks for your (& Mav’s) review. She does sound rather lovely, but I absolutely love RO  :dash:. Are you able to tell us what her reasons were for not wanting RO?

Offline advent2016

Thanks for your (& Mav’s) review. She does sound rather lovely, but I absolutely love RO  :dash:. Are you able to tell us what her reasons were for not wanting RO?

>Are you able to tell us what her reasons were for not wanting RO?
Isn't that her business? If a civvie or a SP says she doesn't like something I'd leave it at that and find someone else that does.

Offline Froomey

Thanks for the review.

A small thing, you forgot to mention what you paid.  Also did you start off contact with AW mail, or via text/phone?

Ah indeed; schoolboy error. £140 for the hour. Initial contact via AW but went to WhatsApp very quickly.

Offline Froomey

>Are you able to tell us what her reasons were for not wanting RO?
Isn't that her business? If a civvie or a SP says she doesn't like something I'd leave it at that and find someone else that does.

Thanks for this response - exactly what I would have said myself if I had seen the question earlier.  I certainly do not feel at liberty to pass on what I was told in a private meeting.