Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JuicyRose – Glasgow  (Read 1764 times)

9 review(s) for EbonySilviaBlack (4 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline JackSL

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for 30 mins.

Services: Twerking, OW (she provides OWO as an extra), RO, Rimming (on her), Facesitting, FS

Comms: Not great. I sent her a text outlining what I wanted and received only a post code in return. When I arrived at the time outlined in my initial text she did not respond to my texts or calls. An hour later I received a text asking what time I wanted to see her at. This was obviously a case of double booking and taking 60 mins over my 30 mins. Frustrating!

I organised the meeting for a few hours later and communication from that point onwards was flawless. Thankfully I had reason to stick around Glasgow for that long, otherwise this would be a negative review.

Accommodation: Discreet, clean, functional apartment.

Looks: All natural 51 year old Black woman. Looks at least 10 years younger as others have said.

Absolutely incredible arse! It's almost cartoonishly proportioned but in the best possible way. Perky, decently sized tits with long suckable nipples. She's in a lot better shape than I expected her to be, with only a little bit of belly fat.

She has a pretty face, smooth skin and a pleasant scent.

Meeting:

After finding the apartment complex without issue she asked that I phone her so she could direct me to her door. Her directions were clear and easy to understand. Upon entering the apartment I was greeted by a personable, jolly woman who I found very attractive. She was wearing red lingerie that she was spilling out of which was a lovely sight.

The first thing I noticed was that giant arse of hers. Others have called it a booty and I cannot disagree with that designation! While walking towards the bedroom she was already shaking it and inviting me to slap it, which I did without hesitation.

I gave her the money upon entering the bedroom and quickly disrobed. While I was disrobing she put on some music and started to twerk which is something I'd never actually seen in person before. I enjoy novel experiences, so it was a much appreciated show. After that she invited me to lie down and then sat on my chest, giving me full access to her arse. I spent a considerable amount of time groping, squeezing, licking and kissing it which was time well spent, and a view I'll never forget. Rimming followed, which was the highlight of the meeting for me. She put a lot of effort into it and actually fucked my tongue; loved it!

Some RO followed, along with a little bit of fingering (only in her pussy). To top off the foreplay portion of the meeting she sat on my face and participated in some 69. I didn't even feel her put the condom on which always impresses me. After sucking my dick for a few minutes she got into doggy and I pounded away for a while. She made lovely noises throughout and didn't hesitate to participate in some dirty talk. Missionary followed, then more doggy, then after getting close I pulled out and finished on her arse.

All in all I was out in just a little over 30 mins.

A wonderful experience!

Conclusion: Although it didn't start well it certainly ended well. If she improved her comms I wouldn't have a bad thing to say about her.

Would I return? Yes, 100%.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 10:19:19 am by JackSL »