Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any wg who can twerk or lapdance (properly)  (Read 2865 times)

Offline sesalovdarlo

Got a thing for being teased and grinded on! Had a popular girl in a famous massage parlour twerk all over me while giving me a lapdance now I'm hooked on it!

Anyone know of any girls who can tweet with a big booty!? Or big booty eggs who can give a proper lapdance ? :wacko:

chesterlad

This one is advertising on a/w - looks pretty damn hot, says shes danced in clubs abroad. External Link/Members Only

Offline FLYING BLUE

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who had to put 'Twerk' into Google to find out what it meant :blush:

Offline MasterChief

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who had to put 'Twerk' into Google to find out what it meant :blush:

LOL never heard of Miley Cyrus?

Barry Shipton

FB just think of it as a squatting reverse cowgirl - but without the guy behind.
(Unless of course you are Robin Thicke.)

Offline johnny34

Maybe just you this time FB  :D

Offline sesalovdarlo

This one is advertising on a/w - looks pretty damn hot, says shes danced in clubs abroad. External Link/Members Only

Wow dam good spot chap!! :thumbsup:

Offline sesalovdarlo

This is a bit of an extreme example at the twerk championships, but it seems to be a popular move in lap dancing clubs now, iv had a couple of lapdances this year with a bit of twerking!! Awsome

External Link/Members Only

Offline FLYING BLUE

LOL never heard of Miley Cyrus?

Being a fan of Prog & Metal I hadn't really....... until I Googled it & now I've even watched Wrecking Ball :blush:

Ms Cyrus is not on my music shopping list though ;)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 03:49:44 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline MasterChief

Being a fan of Prog & Metal I hadn't really....... until I Googled it & now I've even watched Wrecking Ball :blush:

Ms Cyrus is not on my music shopping list though ;)

Bloody hell, you shag the same girls as me now you listen to the same music!

uls99

Horny Zara is very good at twerking / giving a grinding Lapdance. She has a great arse

Dino

I wouldn't mind songstress Rihanna Twerking for me (External Link/Members Only)

Saying that, I wouldn't mind her doing anything for me :D

Here's another video of some other modern (Female) singers (Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj etc) Twerking - External Link/Members Only

Consider it research on modern 'Pop' culture :)

Offline FLYING BLUE

Bloody hell, you shag the same girls as me now you listen to the same music!

:D

Offline sesalovdarlo

Horny Zara is very good at twerking / giving a grinding Lapdance. She has a great arse

Can u post link?

Trelf

Any lasses that are good at the lapdance?
Always fancied the idea of starting a booking with a lapdance.
Had a few over the years when abroad and found them fun but a tad frustrating that theres no more to be had!

Mike Hunt

Lily (formally diamonds now aw indy) has lap dance down as a like...any one had her grind on their crotch cos I fancy her doin that before the main event

Offline sesalovdarlo

Lily (formally diamonds now aw indy) has lap dance down as a like...any one had her grind on their crotch cos I fancy her doin that before the main event

Most girls have lapdance as a like but if u ask them they say oh well never really tried or no I can't do that! They just put it as a like because they don't dislike it

Mike Hunt

Most girls have lapdance as a like but if u ask them they say oh well never really tried or no I can't do that! They just put it as a like because they don't dislike it

my question was really specific to lily lapdancing and yes obviously a lot of likes are sometimes ticked like lapdancing even if not on offer or tried but thanks for your general reply to my specific question. I'll ask her next week and let you know.

Offline sesalovdarlo

my question was really specific to lily lapdancing and yes obviously a lot of likes are sometimes ticked like lapdancing even if not on offer or tried but thanks for your general reply to my specific question. I'll ask her next week and let you know.

I'm putting my money on she won't be lapdancing

Mike Hunt

I'm putting my money on she won't be lapdancing

If she doesn't lap dance so be it I'll just have to make do with putting my cock in her mouth