Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss louisex (canary wharf)  (Read 967 times)

9 review(s) for MissLouisex (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline macdart

Misslouisex. Neutral

External Link/Members Only

LOCATION: canary wharf in a well known hotel right near south quays station. Easy to get through to lifts without any problems. Room was very spacious and bathroom well equipped.

RATE: £140 for half hour. Punt was back a couple of weeks ago.

COMMS: It was a same day booking and she responded promptly at all times

EXPERIENCE: I rate this as a neutral because originally the meet was meant to be for an hour and was changed by SP at last moment, 15mins before due start of booking. Now this was apparently because the room was not ready! Surely this would've been known alot earlier though, as I was previously offered a booking time earlier in the day!!
So anyway after a feeling a bit deflated by the late change of circumstances I agree to the half hour booking. This is my first half hour booking, I normally do an hour.
So get the message of room and go and knock on door. Was met by the sight of a lovely looking blonde dressed in white underwear. She does have slightly wonky teeth, I guess that's why she doesn't show them in any of her pics? Also to note she does have some stretch marks on her belly area.
Contribution handed over and a quick jump in the shower to try and warm myself up as was waiting out in the cold and always like to get clean before the deed. Out of the shower and out to a wonderful sight. Straight into mutual groping and DFK. She has really soft lips. She pops off her bra and my towel.Then she's down to her knees giving me OWO. Now this was really good. Onto the bed where this continued. Asking how I like it and obliging. Deep and sloppy. Good eye contact throughout this.
Then I ask her for a 69. Nice tasty pussy and some good reaction for my efforts, she seemed to enjoy that. Some more DFK and then on with the johnny. Bit of cowgirl first and get to appreciate her nice tits in my face as she jumps up and down. Then into doggy and after a good pounding I cum in the bag.  Quick shower, dressed whilst having a nice chat with her and out the door. In total was there for just over 20mins. Felt like a bit of P&D than a GFE. It all just felt a bit rushed and get the feeling it's a bit of a conveyer service, out to make as much as she can. Which is fair enough.
Would I revisit? Not 100% sure. She was a good looking girl but at that price range I feel that she is overpriced.