Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine TopModel - Birmingham  (Read 3194 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7513324) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Lund007

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £80 for 30 mins

Location - Birmingham City Centre

Services - OW, Sex (Protected)

Comms - Initial comms via SMS and booking AW once confirmed. Prompt replies from the lady

Venue - Apartment in Birmingham City Centre.

The Meet - happened couple of days ago. Had a browse on AW just as I’d finished work to see what was on offer. Liked the look of Jasmine and a decent looking verification photo on AW. However, no reviews on here that I could find so decided to go ahead anyway. Managed to arrange a visit within half hour of messaging and she buzzed me into her flat.
Now here’s where it started to go a little flat for me. Her pictures are really airbrushed but you can tell it is the girl in the pictures. There is a tattoo near her ribs which confirms this. She has lots of dark spots on her face, I’m not sure of the medical term for this but they are freckle like..
I was really tempted to walk, but the dick got the better of me and decided to go ahead. Had a quick shower and joined her in the bedroom.  No smiles, no conversation and was told to lay on the bed. Started OW, condom straight onto a flaccid cock and no effort whatsoever to arouse me. OW was shit, same repetitive movements over and over again. Closed my eyes and had some dirty thoughts which aroused me, asked her to bend over just so I could get the deed over and done with. Honestly not much to say about this one apart from AVOID. Don’t be suckered in by her looks on AW, she puts no effort in whatsoever. AW profile is full of lies too

Offline Dark Vader

Yeah the picture of her looking down her knickers really had me hooked. Thanks for helping me dodge a bullet.  :thumbsup:

Offline alabama1

Thanks for the review OP, she WAS on my radar.  :thumbsup: I don't think you saw her verification photo on AW though, as it state's on there that she has chosen to hide it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 07:02:07 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Lund007

Sorry, I meant the one in her free gallery where she’s holding up the paper with the date.

Offline alabama1

Sorry, I meant the one in her free gallery where she’s holding up the paper with the date.
No mate, you are correct. That is her verification photo. It's not hidden !  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 12:06:11 am by alabama1 »

Offline Everhard115

Was on my hotlist so saved me a few quid there.
Cheers

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Thanks.

This is what usually happens > They go to stash the cash and tell you to undress and lay on the bed. This should be an instant red flag. It means there will be no groping whatsoever and she is just following her routine.

Can’t you girls understand that we as men don’t just get a full hard on when we see a naked young, hot girl. We need stimulation, eg groping and touching each other. Even if it is only for 30 seconds. It makes all the difference. These young EE girls just don’t have a clue whatsoever.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 02:00:57 pm by versace »

Offline frogman00

I wish I had seen this before as I booked her roommate and she offered the same shit service, both would probably be best avoided.

Just to add the reason why her pictures look different is that it's an AI filter that changes your face, I guess it's just easier for them to just use a phone app rather than take the time for a proper picture.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 03:13:19 am by frogman00 »

Offline pbrown355

Thanks for the review. Was on my list although a long way down, but if enough WGs hadn't answered their phones I may have ended up seeing her.

Offline youngppunter7

was just about to book her, saved a few pennies :)