Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunny blacked - Coventry HJ  (Read 1747 times)

11 review(s) for Bunny-Blacked (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline RIVH1892

External Link/Members Only

Comms are great, fire off a message to the number provided. quick response asking if said time is great then reply and you're good.

Location is as stated, easy to find in a quiet area. Once there she will give you the room number.

Price is now £30.00 for the HJ service (i have been to see her before when it was £20.00).

I think she is a good looking girl tbh.

Meeting: Knocked on her door and was shown in with her wearing nice black lingerie, go clean up in the bathroom. Come out to her gesturing to join her on the bed, undress and join her laying down next to her while she begins sensually stroking my cock and balls. Alternating tempo and how hard she grips you, i asked if she would straddle me to which she agreed. So she straddles me, ass in my face while wanking me off and squeezing my balls. During the meet she has a good chat with you if you like to, 'what's your fetishes' for example.
Let her know im about to cum and shoot my load while she has finger pressed under my balls and stroking me hard. Passes me some wipes to clean up while she cleans herself, chat a little bit while im dressing and out the door i go.

This was better than the first meeting i had with her, so definite recommendation from myself. will be back again.