Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: yuna siam horny - Beswick  (Read 2360 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6974272) (31 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

Yuna siam horny - Beswick

£70 - 30 mins

After a couple of recent shitty punts, I was desperate for a decent solid punt, both my regulars were unavailable so I took a chance on Yuna. Her reviews on here were good so I banged off a text.

The usual Thai place in Beswick, just round the corner from the shittiad, decent parking with private, clean apartments. No problem with the coms and after negotiating the several flights of stairs ( I never take the lifts if I can help it just in case they get stuck) I was outside the door within the hour.

Yuna opened the door and I was very happy, she's not as glamorous as her photos but, she's got a fabulous body, decent looking and dressed as requested.

As she led me into the bedroom she grabbed my arse and said " You very handsome man "  I started laughing as she starts unbuttoning my trousers....I've not even paid the girl yet but she seemed really up for it.

With my pants round my ankles, I waddled off for a piss before removing the rest of my clothes and paying her.

Yuna was already on the bed with her arse stuck in the air...I don't need to be asked twice so parked my head between her arse cheeks and had a good old rummage round.

After planting her on her back, we rolled around in mish, CG, doggy then a prolonged session of mish until I duffed in the bag. She lay there for a minute giggling to herself while I got up and cleaned myself up with the wet wipes......" You very good sex " she said " very strong, good sex" as she put her thumb up.

We had a decent chat before I left, her English isn't great but she seemed a really genuine girl, a quick kiss before trundling off down the stairs and back to work happy as Larry.

This punt was just how I like them, a fit, flirty girl who's happy to go with the flow and gives the impression that she was loving it just as much as you.....No BJ today as I just wanted to shag, DFK in parts but not throughout......All in all, for me, a brilliant punt.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Nice one frank I could just do with a fit horny Thai. :hi:

Offline frankc

I could just do with a fit horny Thai. :hi:

Yeah, me too.....might have one for lunch tomorrow  ;) :D

Offline CameronB

Frank- You LEGEND 🙂 I fucked her senseless at lunchtime for the 3rd time and she was loving it too 😋🔥 Delighted you got to her too geez. She is one of my all time favourite Thai's in terms of exceptional confidence, passion and confidence. She even did OWO with me at the end with no £20 given she liked me so much ❤ When she opened to the door to me she said oh my god 😍 (already reviewed her and next time anal for free for me 😋)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 06:51:26 pm by CameronB »

Offline CameronB

Thai Didi again Next for 3rd time also as Blackpool Rock knows not as naughty as Yuna horny but wifey material 🤣👌😍

Offline frankc

Thai Didi again Next for 3rd time also as Blackpool Rock knows not as naughty as Yuna horny but wifey material 🤣👌😍

I contacted Didi today but,  she's City centre... so its a no go for me Im afraid 😔

Offline frankc

Frank- You LEGEND 🙂 I fucked her senseless at lunchtime for the 3rd time and she was loving it too 😋🔥 Delighted you got to her too geez. She is one of my all time favourite Thai's in terms of exceptional confidence, passion and confidence. She even did OWO with me at the end with no £20 given she liked me so much ❤ When she opened to the door to me she said oh my god 😍 (already reviewed her and next time anal for free for me 😋)

:D. .You've seen her 3 times already...nice one :thumbsup:

Offline CameronB

:D. .You've seen her 3 times already...nice one :thumbsup:

Yeah and deep French kissing love island style from start to finish as I do with them (when allowed) of course. Frank was licking her pussy and arse with her constantly saying I missed you 😍😍 we went 20 minutes over 30 minutes and she did not mind so for that reason she is in my top 5 Thai's of all time. Thai Didi (wifey) already exciting to see me again too and she should be...haha

Offline Trotter671

Top review as always Frank  :thumbsup: As I've put on a couple of threads seen Yuna a few times last year in various places. She is little pocket rocket with a banging body , fun, flirty and naughty - done CIM and facials with her previously. She definitely seems to thoroughly enjoy snogging, sucking and fucking  :angelgirl:

Last time I saw was back in June, tried in September when she was back in Manchester but never got a response from handler/Mamasan :thumbsdown:

Might have try again this weekend - but have noticed changes on her AW profile that lots of extras now, including DFK and OWO - wasn't the case before!

Offline CameronB

Top review as always Frank  :thumbsup: As I've put on a couple of threads seen Yuna a few times last year in various places. She is little pocket rocket with a banging body , fun, flirty and naughty - done CIM and facials with her previously. She definitely seems to thoroughly enjoy snogging, sucking and fucking  :angelgirl:

Last time I saw was back in June, tried in September when she was back in Manchester but never got a response from handler/Mamasan :thumbsdown:

Might have try again this weekend - but have noticed changes on her AW profile that lots of extras now, including DFK and OWO - wasn't the case before!

DFK no extra with me Trotter lad so must be The Special One ala Jose Mourinho 😋👌🔥❤

Offline Trotter671

DFK no extra with me Trotter lad so must be The Special One ala Jose Mourinho 😋👌🔥❤

Yep I agree Cam pal, on my previous bookings been no extra for DFK and OWO, Yuna has been all over me before tokens handed over but I note these are now extras on her updated profile.

Offline CameronB

Yep I agree Cam pal, on my previous bookings been no extra for DFK and OWO, Yuna has been all over me before tokens handed over but I note these are now extras on her updated profile.

Pal I agree with you 💯 She is literally like CALZAGHE no joke very passionate. Have you fucked Thai Didi as she is more wifey material as never said to any of them wanna marry you here and now and she loving the banter. Sunday fucking her again brilliantly and alre ady reviewed. Sexy Hot  Sindee still wants to fuck me again but on my terms and conditions ala Billy Joe Saunders 🤣 just kidding she works a tight ship. I will ruin her again too soon as she text me other night you are amazing nice manxx

Offline frankc

She did real off a list of extras but I just said no....she laughed it off and jumped on me.... :D....DFK started slowly but got better when she got into it.

She did say I was the best shag she's had in Manchester...." much better than that Cameron Bloke".... :D :D :D ;) :thumbsup:

Offline ThaisAreBest

Pal I agree with you 💯 She is literally like CALZAGHE no joke very passionate. Have you fucked Thai Didi as she is more wifey material as never said to any of them wanna marry you here and now and she loving the banter. Sunday fucking her again brilliantly and alre ady reviewed. Sexy Hot  Sindee still wants to fuck me again but on my terms and conditions ala Billy Joe Saunders 🤣 just kidding she works a tight ship. I will ruin her again too soon as she text me other night you are amazing nice manxx

I feel like I’m reading the diary of jay from inbetweeners  :lol:

Offline boltonagain

nah, Jay's much more plausible  :D

Offline Trotter671

Not had a booking with Didi but did meet her in person when I saw Iris in Preston in October. They had both been shopping at the supermarket round the corner and I went up in the lift with them both. She seemed really friendly and looked good, but I was there to see Iris!

Offline quatter11

Offline CameronB

Stop being a bellend mate 🤣👌 no inbetweeners. Cheers

Offline CameronB

nah, Jay's much more plausible  :D

You are irrelevant too 🤣🤣👌

Offline CameronB

She did real off a list of extras but I just said no....she laughed it off and jumped on me.... :D....DFK started slowly but got better when she got into it.

She did say I was the best shag she's had in Manchester...." much better than that Cameron Bloke".... :D :D :D ;) :thumbsup:

Haha will ask her about that now mate 🤣🤣🤣😋 but fucking her senseless wih pussy soaking wet tells the same story as we are soldiers in there leg...😋🔥

Offline ThaisAreBest

Not had a booking with Didi but did meet her in person when I saw Iris in Preston in October. They had both been shopping at the supermarket round the corner and I went up in the lift with them both. She seemed really friendly and looked good, but I was there to see Iris!

You should have asked Didi if she was available for a threesome, they would have been up for it. That’s how I first met Iris and Didi with a threesome. Good memories. I’m hoping they tour together again soon close by.

Offline Trotter671

You should have asked Didi if she was available for a threesome, they would have been up for it. That’s how I first met Iris and Didi with a threesome. Good memories. I’m hoping they tour together again soon close by.

Now I like the sound of that- might have to treat myself if they tour together up this neck of the woods again in the near future!! :thumbsup:

Offline Trotter671

Well Yuna is on top form and looking splendid!! :angelgirl: I'll sort a review in next couple of days but a full on naughty GFE again - it got hot, sweaty and messy!! Comms were not great with handler/Mamasan and my booked appointment time was late by about 10 minutes but once in the door had a great hour :thumbsup:

* Forgot to add- she is off to Glasgow tomorrow and then Leamington Spa I think so she is not sure when she would back round these parts
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 06:39:39 pm by Trotter671 »