Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Angel - Gloucester Road  (Read 2833 times)

12 review(s) for Sophia Angel (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline akauya

Sophia Angel

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I originally saw this girl reviewed by leekahn99 so thanks for TOFTT.

Prices: 30 mins £120, 60 mins £180. I went for 30 mins as I was all I could afford timewise.

Venue: A few minutes walk from Gloucester Road Station.

Sophia: Although some other punters described her as GND good looking, to me she was way prettier than that. I actually found her beautiful. The type of girl I go for. Early 20s girl, she has lovely natural boobs, great arse, lovely smooth skin, beautiful eyes and her mouth is just so kissable (LFK only - my choice). She was wearing hardly any make up, which is just how I like it - the epitome of a natural beauty. She was very friendly throughout.

The action: She is rather submissive and expects you to take control, which suited me just fine. I decided to start the session by exploring her body and giving her a massage. At first she thought I was asking for her to give me a massage but when she realised I wanted the opposite she looked pleased. She certainly enjoyed the massage and I certainly enjoyed spending some time touching her young body. When I was ready I asked for OWO which was pretty good; took my full length (I'm average) and didn't rush at all. By this time I was really turned on and needed to get inside her proper. So I asked for the condom and got into mish to start with then doggy, loved playing with her bum in that position, then finally popped.

As punts go this was a very vanilla punt but for me it was ideal. I got to play with a willing beautiful young woman and touch her body all over. I'm a vanilla punter, I don't got for DFK, RO or CIM, so I didn't try any of that fancy stuff with her.

Would I go back? Yes, this time probably spend an hour with her and take things a bit more slowly.

As always YMMV.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline leekahn99

Glade you enjoyed this natural beauty!! She’s one hell of a hottie!!
Pondering whether I should try out her friend Kimberly next or revisit Sophia  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline patelprat

I am also very tempted by her.
I'll probably take a chance on Kimberly first though.

Offline patelprat

I am also very tempted by her.
I'll probably take a chance on Kimberly first though.

Well that paid off.

Just saw Kimberly and she was absolutely fantastic. Top service too. Great tight gym fit body. And you'd never think she was Hungarian - looks totally Brazilian.
Said hello to Sophia too - she's cute, not a patch on Kimberly body-wise though, but it depends on what you go for.

I'll write up!

« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 06:48:20 pm by patelprat »

Offline gman28

You guys have over-hyped this one I think

I’ll aim to get my review up over the weekend but it’s a straight negative for me.

Bad service even at market rate let alone the premiums charged here.

Offline akauya

You guys have over-hyped this one I think

I’ll aim to get my review up over the weekend but it’s a straight negative for me.

Bad service even at market rate let alone the premiums charged here.

It's funny but I think Fallyn has been overhyped too, yet you mentioned in your review of Fallyn:

The photos of Fallyn in the schoolgirl outfit are accurate to how she looks. Subjective warning: In my eyes she's an absolute stunner. Her body is ausgezeichnet, they must have broke the mould after that one. Curvacious, womanly figure, exactly my type.

Whereas when I saw her (following the glowing overhyped reviews)  I was shocked to see she looks nothing like her photos, yet loads of punters state her photos are accurate. To me she looked way older, overweight, she had a big belly and her face was a bit podgy. Yet punter after punter  keeps posting reviews saying how beautiful and amazing she is and her photos are accurate   :unknown:

I think all this just shows how subjective a person's looks are (as you clearly warned in your review quoted above). I noticed Patelprat's review of Sophia's mate Kimberly whom he finds hot. I haven't visited Kimberly because I cannot stand fake tits and fake lips, overly made up with thick painted eyebrows and tatts all over; women like that are just too plastic for me (I think seeing too many Brazilians with those horrible rock-hard tits have put me off). I am much more turned on by natural looking girls - I know I'm in a minority here (judging by the popular threads and reviews of plastic girls here.)  *

It also shows how some forum darlings can have different reaction to different punters. So, and I have said this before, the best thing to do here in UKP is to find a punter who has reviewed similar girls you have seen that you both like and follow his reviews of new girls, that way you will most likely get good service with a WG that you (and him) find attractive - be that plastic girls or natural girls.

Lastly I always try to end my reviews with the caveat YMMV given that I'm a vanilla punter and I do not seek all the fancy stuff that the majority of UKP punters seem to find essential to make their experience a positive one.

:hi:

* and yet I still visit girls with fake tits like Pamela Thai - in my defence though that's the only fake thing I'm resigned to accept from time to time.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 04:59:42 pm by akauya »

Offline gman28

We can agree on the subjectivity of it - since my Fallyn reviews I've tried to be more objective about looks or don't comment at all and focus on service leaving it up to each punter to decide for themselves.

But for the record I stand by my words regarding Fallyn. I began visiting her about 11 months before your review and at that time the schoolgirl photos were representative. Perhaps my comparison was skewed because it was the outfit I requested for my first booking.

I did notice during my visits that her body shape changed over time and her make up skills worsened. I have stopped seeing her since but her looks were not a factor in that decision. She was and presumably still is a beautiful lady in my opinion.

I think we have similar (but not exact) tastes. I too tend to go for natural looking girls and I'm totally with you on Kimberly - Sophia introduced me (much to Kimberly's annoyance as she was on the phone at the time). I thought she looked like the classic duck-faced bimbo.

Offline akauya

Cheers Gman28,

We can definitely agree on the subjectivity of it all. Btw, I wasn't trying to diss your review/experience of Fallyn, just wanted to illustrate how (again) subjective this is for all of us, and how we can get different results from the same girls we see. I guess there are lots of factors that contribute to a WG giving a good/bad experience to punters.

That's the beauty of UKP, we can only share our experiences and hope it helps other punters in some way.

Offline gman28

No worries.

So you know I only posted in your thread because it was top of the list at the time so I assumed people would read that first for my impending negative.

Offline deg_dilemma

(snip)
I think we have similar (but not exact) tastes. I too tend to go for natural looking girls and I'm totally with you on Kimberly - Sophia introduced me (much to Kimberly's annoyance as she was on the phone at the time). I thought she looked like the classic duck-faced bimbo.

She did the same when I was there! And Kim walked out naked, on the phone, didn't say a word and walked back into her room. Initial reaction was yes, Kim is fit, but at £180 that would be a given and then the attitude and service is something she would need to prove in a booking. The price does exceed my limit though and she doesn't allow filming with face so I will not pay just for the fit body.