Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting a known house with no appointment  (Read 2973 times)

Offline RandomGuy99

Another problem with this random turn up approach is you may end up with a lot of random horny mrn hanging around in the area, which will draw attention and possibly make the women in the area nervous because they see these horny men as a threat. They're probably not because they have guaranteed sex for cash on tap and aren't going to go raping random women. However, the perception by the ill informed will be danger and that leads to attention from the police who then have to take action.

Place shutdown because punters shot themselves in the foot by randomly turning up.

Offline SoapyTW

Anyone done this? You know there are girls working out of a house, you're going past, and you knock on the door and ask if anyone is up for it, bit like a parlour but not? I visited a girl recently and saw a stunner sat on the sofa but couldn't find her on VS. Part of me wonders what sort of reception I'd get by just calling round.

Ah - you're the plonker ringing the bell none stop whilst I'm mid stride

Offline GreyDave

Dont! 

I work in refurbing rents and some tiding up pre sale anyways this is often a problem for the new tennants as the landlord never knows until the Service provider ;) moves out... :hi:

This has lead to them either calling police chucking tenacy and seeking compensation or as I saw once a sign

" Gentlemen callers the preivious tennats have left and will not be back please dont embarss yourself by asking were they are"     :cool: :cool: :cool:

Obvisly if the landlord has visted he willl know  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Maak

I have experienced another punt turning up at the door, whilst I was busy shagging my regular.

Some punters forget WGs might be busy with other clients & should book an appointment.

Offline summernirvana

I've done it.

Some 10 years ago, an ad on AW or VS popped up and it turned out to be an 'establishment' run by either Hungarians or Bulgarians, that was 3 blocks from where I lived.

The first time I went, the girl I wanted to see was busy but there came 4 girls into the living room for me to choose from. And they were mostly hot with fit, toned bodies.

I wound  up going back 3 more times, until the ads vanished. They were great P&D, 15min punts for £30.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 10:41:54 am by summernirvana »