Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Pearl - SW London - Why the Good Reviews?  (Read 1681 times)

17 review(s) for Black Pearl (13 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Mikeqrk

Saw her recently in SW London. Decent parking, basic flat, clean towels.

Her comms were decent, very responsive to messages.

But the girl herself... Unless I got a bait and switch (which is possible but I don't think so), was nothing like as described in previous reviews.

Awful surgery on the belly (tummy tuck?), massive BBL and pumped up lips. Barely spoke to me so no idea where the 'GFE' that others described was.

Paid £80 for BJ & swallow.

Very enthusiastic blow job but couldn't make me finish so fucked her instead, loads of fake moans which were off putting so whipped the dunky off, chucked it in the bin, made my excuses and left.

Oh, and she'd obviously just had lunch so there was little bits of food on her tongue whenever she stuck it out.

Not a negative, purely as she tried hard, but I seriously don't know where these amazing reviews are from!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

She was ok when I saw her, although was relatively fresh on the scene. Certainly dont mind a load down her throat

Offline Maverick1808

I kept toying with the idea of seeing her when she was in Hatfield. But the mentions of being a conveyor belt and questionable hygiene because of that put me off.

The main attraction was being able to fire multiple loads down her thoat! But i’ll take her off the HL after reading this review.

Offline Bornslippy

Keep eye out for any Hatfield replacements. They usually swallow at this place  :thumbsup:
Get in there whilst still "fresh"

Offline Ron89

Yep I was completely underwhelmed. Even struggled taking my load in her mouth.

Offline Steely Dan

Thank you for your review.  Helpful.  Look forward to more helpful guidance.

You might want to note though, that, as described below, it is not necessary nor polite to complain about other reviewers. They gave their view, now you give yours. Simples.

See comment under 'Service' point 5.
External Link/Members Only
Do not blame other reviewers for misleading you about a punt due to their previous positive feedback about the girl. It is best practice not to refer to previous reviews at all.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 10:11:28 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline JustaPunter

The interaction you have with an SP can vary from person to person.

I have seen Kenya/Sweet Coco a fair few times over the last 3 years, she has been given several negatives, mostly under SweetCoco but another recent one under her new working name.

Where the reviewer said he BJ was toothy

In the times I have met her the BJ was on point.

Am i lucky or was she tired when he met her? Who really knows for sure, its unlikely becauss she fancies me, I'm not that deluaional

Offline jkandjol

Oh, and she'd obviously just had lunch so there was little bits of food on her tongue whenever she stuck it out.

Nightmare. I'll send up a prayer for you to recover from the PTSD, OP. Onwards and upwards.

Offline mrpunterton

I've lost count the number of times I've seen profiles with 100% positive reviews here only to have a neutral or downright negative expecience.  I'm not calling anyone out as the site clearly says don't expect others experiences to mirror your own but it's something to be mindful about.

What I do now is check the reviewers pervious reviews to see and see if any of the SPs overlap an go by that.  There was an SP recently where it was a positive TOFTT review that looked interesting however we had previous reviews where they had rated positive and I rated negative so did n't bother in the end.

Offline jkandjol

I would just say with higher volume types like in this OP, you run a risk of being subject to them becoming quickly jaded or giving different levels of services if you're not punting within their first month in the game..even worse if it's their first time in the country too etc