Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara Ocean - Mayfair  (Read 3052 times)

16 review(s) for Lara Ocean (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline zandar.mere

External Link/Members Only

December 2023

1.5hrs - £350

Comms - I text a couple of times and she suggested a quick call where we organised everything… she was very clear on something I hadn’t picked up on her profile… no kissing. “Fucksticks” I thought. She asked if that was a problem, and through gritted teeth I said it was fine.

Location - about 5 seconds walk from Harrods.

Lara - absolutely beautiful - curvaceous in absolutely the right way (ie not big like some ‘curvaceous’ women);

The meet - we had a quick chat about what she was wearing (or wasn’t - great lingerie), and she suggested a couple of other outfits. I showered and by the time I came out she was wearing a sexy as hell dress.
She wanked me off with her shiny high-heels, then bare feet. Then gave me some supreme OWO, after which I invited her to sit on my face and I ate her fully. Christ it was good -more OWO, more RO, cowgirl with her cracking tits rubbing my face, reverse cowgirl admiring her amazing arse, missionary then came like the falls all over her amazing tits. She quite happily slurped some up.

I didn’t even think about the lack of kissing as everything else was so on point.

Will visit again.

Online Jasonk71

This review is in the wrong area/section

Offline zandar.mere

This review is in the wrong area/section
Yep - apologies - please can a mod move it to London?

Offline Cheshuk

Yep - apologies - please can a mod move it to London?

click 'report to mod'

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387

Offline Hansolo69

Looks like she's moved to Leeds

Offline macdart

Is she black? Or just very tanned?

Offline tj87354

She's definately white and is based in Leeds, just occasionally tours down south.